• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

my crash mods again do not abilited past mods help Now.

Como atualmente há um bug na versão Linux do jogo causando um crash quando qualquer mod está habilitado, eu dependo da resolução do mesmo para que eu possa sequer testar o problema que você está tendo. Desculpe pela demora (ando bem afastado do jogo/fórum/modding em geral, por falta de tempo).

my crash mods again do not abilited past mods help Now.

@simplex , just installed this and i still get the warning. Enabled the mod and all

No workig, no compatibile.

Sorry, I was in need of updating this. The game changed some of its inner workings on the engine level which required a tweak on my end. The updated version has been updated here (and to the Workshop shortly).

• Like 1

Please, update the steam edition. The mod is outdated and the lot of us are really annoyed that the message we "vanquished" is coming back but in the mean time I will download this version.