• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Health 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

can you make the seeds and the dropped meats in the infinite food mod work? thanks!

@oal25, I've just fired up Infinite Foods and seeds and dropped meats do not rot.  Maybe you have some other mods that are causing a conflict?

Great work so far! But i´m not able to put any items (meat, vegetables etc.) in the fridge any more...

I know it´s not neccessary but only for the look and feel^^ FOOD BELONGS IN A FRIDGE!

• Like 2

@oal25, I've just fired up Infinite Foods and seeds and dropped meats do not rot.  Maybe you have some other mods that are c

@oal25, I've just fired up Infinite Foods and seeds and dropped meats do not rot.  Maybe you have some other mods that are causing a conflict?

For me also, the cooked morsels and seeds rot but all the others work as far as i know :( 

Same for me, as I know seeds, flowers and meat rot... I have installed Infinite Tools, Infinite Clothes, PickyPickyPicky and Backpackamulet Mods

@tehMugwump  In the download list ,the first mod has some problems.Seeds, flowers,eggs and meat will be rot.The second mod is not working. However,the mod which updated in the last time is working perfectly for nightmares.I read the mod,it was finished on 20 July 2013.

OK, boys and gals, it bothered me that with infinite food, you couldn't use a fridge, so I made the fridge a storage container.  Woot!

Let me know if you find any issues.

• Like 1

I wrote you a pm 10 days ago on how to fix the fridge problem but you didnt read it... anyways, there still is a problem with this mod: if you kill the Ancient Guardian, the game crashes. I guess its because of the spawning chest.

Do eggs rot? Cause you need them in gunpowder recipe because they become rotten eggs, which is needed for it.

• Like 2

While food rot is great for realism, life gets annoying when you have to constantly scramble to keep food items from turning.   Great Mod.  I'm using moderately friendly version, and it works great, I did notice the foliage and glow bulbs are still rotting though since they're from a later version of the game.

I can't pick up Cactus anymore when I enable this mod. please update if for RoG

I was hoping this would have been updated for the current base game and the new expansion.  Thus far the auther hasn't been around I guess.

Hopefully the author comes back and updates their mods.

With the new version, the game doesn't crash when you open a fridge, of course, but the mods doesn't work anymore. The foods rot.

I don't play Hamlet, so I don't know if it will work  for everybody but this is how it worked for me:

At data>scripts>prefabs you will find the original icebox txt file from game. The Mod's file is basically the same, but it's missing this line IN RED below:

inst.components.container.widgetslotpos = slotpos
    inst.components.container.widgetanimbank = "ui_chest_3x3"
    inst.components.container.widgetanimbuild = "ui_chest_3x3"
    inst.components.container.widgetpos = Vector3(0,200,0)
    inst.components.container.side_align_tip = 160 

I just add this line to mod's icebox txt file (InfiniteFoods>scripts>prefab) and now the mod is working.

Also, I use a lot of Mods like Geometric Placement and Items Skins, so it's compatible.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by patinha
  • Like 1