About This File
FULL RELEASE! Posting standalone version for non-steam users. (I guess? Is there even a non-steam version of DST?)
DST ONLY! (Not compatible with singleplayer version)
Youtube trailer link: https://youtu.be/5WS0x8xm1mo
Unlock the secrets of the third dimension with stacking, climbing, and jumping
Stack Buildings Upwards!
- Placing a structure inside of another one will stack it on top
- Use the new Wooden Mallet tool to manually adjust height
- No more building placement restrictions!
New Building Block Recipes!
- 8 new crafting recipes in the Structures tab
- Cheap to craft in large quantities, but very flimsy
- Drops itself when destroyed for easy relocation
- Deconstructable with any tool (or fist)
Jump with the spacebar!
- Press space while moving to jump (Changeable in mod config settings)
- Jump over walls, gaps, or on top of buildings
- Gravity now affects players (and monsters)
- Watch out for fall damage!
New ways to traverse the Y axis!
- Build ladders to climb up and down
- Make stairways with Stepstools and Slabs that lift you up as you walk over them
- Watch out, other creatures can climb these too!
- NEW: Build Bouncepads to jump even higher!
-Now Controller Compatible!
-Also compatible with my First Person mod for a truly nauseating experience
Other gameplay changes:
- Removed the invisible walls preventing players from walking into the ocean. Don't fall in! (toggleable in mod settings)
- Falling into water very close to land will now only apply a small amount of wetness instead of drowning you.
- Increased the range for building placement, as well as a few other actions
- Walls can only be repaired with their base material instead of adding walls (so you can stack them)
- Standing under building blocks counts as shelter from rain and heat
- Fall damage can be reduced by landing in water or on hay walls
- Flying creatures can move vertically however they please
- Holding an umbrella/parasol while jumping will now slow your fall!
- The weregoose can fly. Have fun with that
- Language settings! 在设置中更改语言！
Note: This mod disables lag compensation regardless of your game settings.