• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

4 Screenshots

About This File

Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1557935632

Lets you queue up items to weave or unravel instead of having to wait each time.

Also has an 'Unravel All Duplicates' button as a bonus feature.

Note: Some users reported accidentally weaving Wortox more than once by mistake. Just be careful and wait for the queue to finish first.

I made this because I didn't like being forced to wait to connect to Klei's servers for every single item that I want to unravel. I've found the current system to be slow and annoying, because I have way better things to do with my time than to stare at my screen. So I made this mod and also included the popularly requested 'Unravel All Duplicates' feature.

This mod does not protect your skins from your own stupidity. If you accidentally unravel or weave items that you did not intend to, then that's your own fault. This mod will not do anything you don't tell it to do, so use it at your own risk. You can always enter sq_stop() in the console or close the game to stop the queue if you've made a mistake.

There are some optional console commands just for certain purposes.

Console commands:

sq_stop()

Stops the queue.

sq_unravel(key)
sq_sell(key)

Queues key to be unravelled. For example, sq_sell("emoji_egg") will queue your Egg emoticon to be sold for 5 spools.

sq_weave(key)
sq_buy(key)

Queues key to be weaved. For example, sq_buy("profileflair_victorian_pigeon") will queue a Pigeon profile icon to be bought for 15 spools.

sq_listqueue()

Prints all of the items in the queue to the console.

sq_listdupes()

Prints a list all of the duplicate items in your inventory to the console.

sq_sellalldupes()

Sells all of the duplicate items in your inventory.

What's New in Version v1   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 10/7/2018 at 5:15 PM, Mobbstar said:

Why is this not on Steam Workshop?

because i'm banned from the steam workshop

i'm getting someone else to upload it there for me, but only when forge comes back, since this mod's useless right now when nobody's got any dupes

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

On 10/9/2018 at 10:21 AM, JohnWatson said:

because i'm banned from the steam workshop

But how, though? Now this sounds like a joke. Getting banned from Steam Workshop?

• Thanks 1

On 10/11/2018 at 1:37 AM, TheKingDedede said:

But how, though? Now this sounds like a joke. Getting banned from Steam Workshop?

it was because of my gorge undertale mod

it's not a joke, i am actually banned

image.png.b77f47296aca766e00cc546bb8fe767f.png

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

I installed this mod. It worked once unraveling all dups. I don't remember where I found that button (where is it found?) but I can't find it again and when I go to unravel stuff, it's one at a time. In short it's like the mod isn't installed/isn't doing anything.

It is installed, it is enabled, it is the only mod enabled so no clashing with other mods.