• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Base Plan 0.5.9

• Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

mini_752023baseplan300.jpg

Cheers ! I think we can call it a success ^^ :p

forgot that it's in french ... idiot me "visiteurs uniques" =  unique viewers

"abonnés" = subscribers

"notes positives" = thumbs up

Edited by whismerhill

0.5.6 uploaded on the workshop with an additional fix for mod config options referring to folders instead of mod names

EDIT: 0.5.6.1 uploaded on the workshop... some file change wasn't picked up by sublime text *go hide in a corner*:wilson_ninja:

thanks.

400 430 subscribers so far and guess who's on  the front page : http://steamcommunity.com/app/219740/workshop/

also how do you "change direction" ? I'm guessing you were talking about walls & 45° angles ?

Edited by whismerhill

6 hours ago, whismerhill said:

also how do you "change direction" ? I'm guessing you were talking about walls & 45° angles ?

Q/E are the default keys to rotate camera view, the mod adapts click-and-drag placements to the current view.

6 hours ago, whismerhill said:

I'm guessing you were talking about walls & 45° angles ?

Yes, but not just walls.

Edited by modding

Ok Thanks, must have been tired, I wasn't managing to make it work yesterday, and it's compatible with key changes (I'm on azerty so it's A & E for me ;) ) well done.

question from a user which I can't reply to although I don't think that can happen : " Are the base plans tied to your savefile or will you eventually get overrun by endless base files? "

49 minutes ago, whismerhill said:

" Are the base plans tied to your savefile or will you eventually get overrun by endless base files? "

There are two types of storing plans:

1. Plans of the current save slot are stored in this slot (represented by upper row of icons).
  2. Permanent plans which are saved in one file and are shared between save slots (represented by smaller icons).

Both can be deleted by right-clicking on the corresponding plan icon. The only trick is that when plans of the first type are removed, they are moved to the second type at first (this works both as a safety measure against misclicking and a way to create shared plans). If one is sure, shift+right-click is available to remove the plan completely.

wow nice controls, I'll add them to the controls description ^^

and yet another one, with very bad english a user seems to have said that he "lost" his base plans on the other side of the map.Through trial, I seem to somewhat be able to reproduce this : e.g. new save file, activate planning mode with "P" put on some walls, travel (used wormhole) put a nightlamp, quit & save, reload, planned nightlamp is not there, travel, planned walls not there either. (didn't touch the blueprints in either cases) (I also had mod "ntools" enabled always handy to test stuff out)

And I retried to be sure: new save file, Wilson, RoG, default world, activate planning with shortcutkey, make a planned farm, deactivate planning, save & quit. Reload, planned farm nowhere to be seen, no blueprints appear at the top either.

not sure how it's meant to behave, particularly after your post above.

edit: ha apparently, one needs to left-click a blueprint at least once so that it's kept ???

Edited by whismerhill

seems to work now. Thanks for update 0.5.7.1 I'm sure it will be appreciated :)

EDIT: and 600 subscribers in 4 days can you believe it ? I should stop counting lol

Edited by whismerhill

On 10/12/2016 at 3:02 AM, CakerKid555 said:

New doesn't work either.

Would you like to be more specific?

Hi, I simply love your mod, its so simple and easy to use <3
Sadly I'm having a recurrent issue, whenever I Alt+tab to another window the mod gets stuck, it does not crash, it just gets stuck, if I had it configured to pause the game its gets paused forever, if not I will have the mod crafting tab stuck, showing me everything as available, etc.

4 hours ago, CakerKid555 said:

I don't know how to screenshot mod crash screens.

But it just crashes, that's how it doesn't work.

If screenshot is a problem, text of the error message will do just as well. A list of other mods you use would be nice too.

I didn't activate any other mods while using this. I disabled all other mods after I thought the mods where a problem.

@CaterKid555

We need more information to be able to help you out. After a crash, please look up the file :

documents\Klei\DoNotStarve\log.txt

copy/paste the contents to : http://pastebin.com

and give us the link over here.

Edited by whismerhill