About This File
This is the new location of this mod.
This mod provides mechanics to plan bases before building them, calculate total number of required materials, keep plans to use later in the same game, save plans as blueprints to use them in other worlds and build planned things easily.
This mod in Steam Workshop.
+ Optional pause mode, literally everything is paused so you can design in peace and silence
+ During multiple planning the number of planned objects is displayed
+ Auto-grid. Click and drag to plan many instances of the same item
+ Improved auto-build. Click plan icon to build the planned items
+ Your plans are saved automatically in the game save file
+ Whole plans can be remembered as patterns for future use and shared between save files
+ Things stitch to invisible grid
+ Requirements of materials or science machines for construction are honoured
+ Materials for a plan or one item in a plan are calculated and displayed on hover
+ Grass, saplings and walls have never been so easy!
Reign of Giants
- "P" or the top left button are the default ways to toggle planning mode
- Primary control (left click usually) selects, puts and creates
- Secondary control (right click) cancels, removes and deletes
- Right click a plan to put this plan aside and make it shared between saves
- Hold shift when right clicking a plan to delete it permanently
- Click and drag to plan many items during one placement
- Hold shift when placing something to do another placement easily
What's New in Version 0.8.1 See changelog
- Fix of inability to build planned things individually in some circumstances