About This File
Harness the powers of science and 100 million volts of electricity into ordinary logs and give them a life of their own!
So... What exactly does it do?
It gives the good ol' Lightning Rod a useful function! Simply construct an ordinary Lightning Rod and place some logs near it on the ground. Later when the lightning rod gets hit by a bolt of lightning the logs will be transformed into Living Logs.
Sound a little too OP? You can tweak it to your liking from the mods menu!
- Change the range of the Lightning Rod's effect
- Make each strike animate all logs in range, or only one log
- Decide how likely each lightning strike is to bring a log to life
This is a pretty old mod of mine, and I recently started playing this game again and decided to remake it. If you've used my older versions, thanks! And sorry for the delay on updates.
Feel free to leave any feedback or suggestions, I'll try my best to read them this time. If you have any compatibility issues or crashes, PLEASE let me know so I can fix them up!
* Extract file to mods folder
* Configure and enable mod via Mods menu
What's New in Version 1.2 See changelog
- - Now supports stacked logs
- - Now includes config options for effect radius
- - Now available from the Steam Workshop
- - New config option: Logs animated per strike.
- Allows the user to decide how many logs should be transformed into Living Logs when the rod is sruck by lightning.
- Just one - Only one log will be animated ("brought to life") when the rod is struck by lightning
- All logs - All logs within range will be animated when the rod is struck by lightning
- - New config option: Chance of animation
- Changes the likelihood of logs being animated when the rod is struck by lightning.
- This chance is calculated per-log hit.
- (Options are 10-100 percent, in tens)
- - Better stacking
- Newly animated Living Logs will try to stack on top of any other nearby Living Logs, making them easier to collect.
- - Available from klei forums