Quick Metheus part 3 question

I'm sure I could find my answer in the 300pages of thread about the subject, but  y'know, I dont have all day. :/

Me and my mate have finished the second part and no ancient chest have spawned near the Pseudoscience machine. We were both near the machine at the same time and tried refreshing the puzzle page. I'd like to stay "legit" without the console, do I have options??

Thank yuuoo

i even seen it at public servers, i think every server generated after the event start update has one, so i think your world is older

notice, that the chest (it seems so far) only spawns at those branches that look like lazy deserter

if you want to stay legit only on that particular server, you can still use 7 lines in console at the fresh one or you can c_save(), do the stuff and c_rollback()

Spoiler

20170416174930_1.jpg

it's an academy server

8 minutes ago, csc_unit said:

Yea I didn't tried with a new world, but with my good old one. Does it need to be a fresh one for the chest to spawn on its own? If yes i'll use de console ..

My old world has the chest. It spawned normally. So no, old worlds can spawn the chest. Maybe you are looking the wrong pseudostation.

8 minutes ago, Alucardx said:

My old world has the chest. It spawned normally

8 minutes ago, brbrmensch said:

yes, the new one will have it on it's own

XD confusing much? I guess if Alucardx says he found one in his old world, I'll follow this path. I dont remember if I went to the other station, I dont even know if I have two of them in my ruins... :confused: 

Thx all!!

8 minutes ago, csc_unit said:

XD confusing much? I guess if Alucardx says he found one in his old world, I'll follow this path. I dont remember if I went to the other station, I dont even know if I have two of them in my ruins... :confused: 

Thx all!!

My world has 4 pseudo stations (3 broken and 1 repaired) The sacred chest spawn on the repaired station . And that reparired station is surrounded by 4 nightmare lights.

Archived