Thieverpedia    151

EDIT: Due to incredible inactivity from the Discord group and the inability to start any servers whatsoever, this server is no longer available. Don't really know many other mods, but @ImDaMisterL, would you mind hiding or deleting this if you can?

Edited by Thieverpedia

Hey! If you have room for one more, i am slightly experienced with 122 hours logged, i'm in the central timezone, and prevalent language is english, i main webber, And a reason i would be good for this is because i'm very giving and chill. 

I have one tiny question though...Is it going to be an endless server?

Cherryzion    351

I could join. Main Maxwell. 128 hours in game, hundreds more modding + watching videos. Atlantic time zone. Good base builder and I usually play it safe when it comes to fights, making traps and so on. Send me a DM

inzkbi    1

I would love to join! I am a Willow main, I have 148 hours on DST (I had an old steam account and lost the password to it that had one with like 300+ hours)

I am in the central timezone and would love to join! 

Thieverpedia    151
On 4/19/2017 at 4:57 AM, PlebQueenTheDoe said:

Hey! If you have room for one more, i am slightly experienced with 122 hours logged, i'm in the central timezone, and prevalent language is english, i main webber, And a reason i would be good for this is because i'm very giving and chill. 

I have one tiny question though...Is it going to be an endless server?

Cooperative Server

Thieverpedia    151
10 hours ago, inzkbi said:

I would love to join! I am a Willow main, I have 148 hours on DST (I had an old steam account and lost the password to it that had one with like 300+ hours)

I am in the central timezone and would love to join! 

I couldn't reach you via Direct Messages, but accepted! You're available as an extra, as any character you choose.

Mencken    140

I'm game.   Enjoy base building, killing giants (solo or team effort), like to make sure teams are well stocked.   Play as WX as this character is very strong (especially in ruins, sanity is never an issue).   I rarely die as the cost in gears is so high, usually every 500-1000 days while fighting queen bee solo.  I use discord.

Edited by Mencken
Add info

Thieverpedia    151
On 4/21/2017 at 8:25 AM, Mencken said:

I'm game.   Enjoy base building, killing giants (solo or team effort), like to make sure teams are well stocked.   Play as WX as this character is very strong (especially in ruins, sanity is never an issue).   I rarely die as the cost in gears is so high, usually every 500-1000 days while fighting queen bee solo.  I use discord.

Although I'm a little suspicious, I guess we could have you around in case someone isn't able to join.

Master Jand    866

Thiever! *cough cough* *searches for Soviet Russian accent* *aha here it is* Hello. My friend...

Spoiler

@Thieverpedia so you see this post

I main Wickerbottom & Wolfgang (& ...sometimes... Wilson)

I die when I'm reckless. Like, a lot. (alotalotlalot)

But when I got my head in the game...

*defeats Toadstool in 30 seconds*

So..................................................................................................................

CURSE THEIR NAME (Server name maybe i dunno)

Thieverpedia    151
20 minutes ago, Master Jand said:

Thiever! *cough cough* *searches for Soviet Russian accent* *aha here it is* Hello. My friend...

Reveal hidden contents

@Thieverpedia so you see this post

I main Wickerbottom & Wolfgang (& ...sometimes... Wilson)

I die when I'm reckless. Like, a lot. (alotalotlalot)

But when I got my head in the game...

*defeats Toadstool in 30 seconds*

So..................................................................................................................

CURSE THEIR NAME (Server name maybe i dunno)

You're in luck. Sort of. We've been looking for a Wolfgang with some experience in the game and you're literally the only one that applied. Maybe we could work on curbing your reckless behavior...send me an invite on Steam and I'll send the Discord link.

Edited by Thieverpedia

HoneyTabby    23

There space for one more? I don't really main anyone that much but I'm good with some characters, I good for exploring, and getting lots of resources, and probably a few other things. and I use Discord for the convince 

Edited by HoneyTabby

Thieverpedia    151
8 hours ago, HoneyTabby said:

There space for one more? I don't really main anyone that much but I'm good with some characters, I good for exploring, and getting lots of resources, and probably a few other things. and I use Discord for the convince 

Accepted.

StretchVanb    28

Hello kindly @Thieverpedia

Can I join too? I can't call myself experienced but surviving a hundred days isn't too hard for me.

I like Wolfgang and Wendy so if one of those characters are needed, I would like to join.

Unless the fellow above me plays both as well, in which I shall slowly slink into the shadows and leave this thread.

I have discord, but I'm a bit of a squeaker so I prefer to avoid voice chat. However I would be willing to enable it to be the muscle/murder slave of whoever has more experience. I don't suck at kiting.

Thank you,

Stretch

Edited by StretchVanb
Grammatical errors and more content

Thieverpedia    151
20 hours ago, StretchVanb said:

Hello kindly @Thieverpedia

Can I join too? I can't call myself experienced but surviving a hundred days isn't too hard for me.

I like Wolfgang and Wendy so if one of those characters are needed, I would like to join.

Unless the fellow above me plays both as well, in which I shall slowly slink into the shadows and leave this thread.

I have discord, but I'm a bit of a squeaker so I prefer to avoid voice chat. However I would be willing to enable it to be the muscle/murder slave of whoever has more experience. I don't suck at kiting.

Thank you,

Stretch

Sure. We're super desperate right now. Will send you details for Discord in a private message.

Master Jand    866

Hi, my name is Willow from the Experience Empire and I was wondering...

Is Stealing Backpacks Legal Yet?

No.

Actually Okay Sure (moving the Discord Chat to his MAIN RIVAL)