[PS4]A new Reign PS4

I was told that main updates (no beta stuff) with new content will be implemented to pc and PS4 at the same time and yesterday the full a new reign content for pc was released. My question is when the PS4 version when going to get the a new reign part2 content ?

It's really a shame that they leave us ps4 players in the dark as to when to expect updates. The game cost at least as much for us as PC players. I myself have bought the game twice and I feel like a redheaded step child

Because even with the supposed removal of the fee, there still is an approval process any patch made to a game must go through on the consoles. And so, they cannot just throw them out when they feel like it; there is a mandatory delay which they have no control over. And even if they promised the patch would come out at the same time as you claim, they still cannot anticipate how long the approval process will take. So even if they exactly ready both patches to be released at the same time, if the approval process happens to take longer then normal then there will be a delay.

I'm well aware that there is a process to release an update for console. All I'm asking for is to keep us posted on the likely time line. They haven't even confirmed they are currently working on porting anr to ps4.

On ‎08‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:07 PM, Josonic said:

I'm well aware that there is a process to release an update for console. All I'm asking for is to keep us posted on the likely time line. They haven't even confirmed they are currently working on porting anr to ps4.

They have confirmed it & the fact that we've already received certain content from ANR... Just seems strange you'd make a statement like this?

Yea, we've already had half of the ANR update for awhile such as bee Queen and Krampus. From what I understand we got part of that update in advance because they were changing lag issues to do with excess resources in the caves from previously having an extra lair in the caves. Be warned though I believe there's only one more expansion. :( I believe they're re bringing shipwrecked over as well but don't quote me on that. Get ready to meet the AntLion in ANR. :)

2 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

One more thing that makes me kinda sad is that the ps4 community get excluded out of the puzzles. I'm not sure if it's possible to make this work for PS4 players but still :/!

True, but it´s only a skin, maybe the implement it as a present, so if you´re lucky, you can also get it ;) or you get a free skin with the update (just like valentine´s day swooning and telltale heart)

3 minutes ago, BockwurstMitSenf said:

True, but it´s only a skin, maybe the implement it as a present, so if you´re lucky, you can also get it ;) or you get a free skin with the update (just like valentine´s day swooning and telltale heart)

Yeah I hope so sorry if I'm a bit whiny but maybe Klei will listen to our prayers and make it happen :wilson_angelic:    But if we get the puzzle for PS4 then,

BockwurstMitSenf willst du dann mein Partner sein?

3 minutes ago, Percolator12 said:

Does anyone know if the odd skeleton pieces for the reanimated skeleton are available on the PS4 version yet?  I play as maxwell and have cleared a lot of stalagmites with my shadow miners trying to find them and have had no luck. 

Try mining the ones that have cave spiders in it ! I think they always drop a skeleton piece .

On 4/10/2017 at 2:20 AM, bestnick8 said:

They have confirmed it & the fact that we've already received certain content from ANR... Just seems strange you'd make a statement like this?

The fact the you mention the early ANR content implies to me that you aren't understanding what I said. I said they haven't confirmed they are currently working on porting ANR to PS4. Last they said was they were postponing working on PS4 until after ANR is out of beta. They didn't say they would begin working on it as soon as its out of beta, just that they wont even start until at least then. I don't know if they have been working on it since then, or if theyve been too busy with metheus and other projects. That's why I say it would be nice to have some sort of timeline to know when to expect the new content. 

Archived