Different kinds of dance taunts

After listening to the soundtracks of Don't Starve, I thought, 2 dances only? Found that boring, so why not more kinds of dances, if the animators have time, maybe this could be implemented. The versions can be found, sold and bought. What do you guys think?(Cuz the other half of my brain thinks it is stupid of me saying this)

1 hour ago, Electroely said:

2. I would like new dances as steam inventory items as long they don't cost 50 dollars on the market (as in if they're added can they not be elegant)

Would be something they could implement if they actually added an experience or unlock system to the game. Experience for surviving or cosmetic unlocks for performing certain feats like killing specific bosses or acquiring a bunch of a certain item.

Something to give players more to do.

5 hours ago, The Curator said:

Would be something they could implement if they actually added an experience or unlock system to the game. Experience for surviving or cosmetic unlocks for performing certain feats like killing specific bosses or acquiring a bunch of a certain item.

Something to give players more to do.

This looks like a really neat idea, although last time I checked Klei is against achievements. They were literally forced to make the PS4 ones, if I recall correctly.

Archived