SteamSpy and Steam Page

Unfortunately I never heard of Klei until Don't Starve, which is by far my most played game on steam.  How did they handle the early release of Don't Starve, was it similar to this?  Was there a closed alpha/beta period before it went Early Access?

Regardless, I'm so hyped for this game.

4 hours ago, Cha0Z said:

Only a release date announcement is enough for me..

Same.

3 hours ago, MattBold said:

Unfortunately I never heard of Klei until Don't Starve, which is by far my most played game on steam.  How did they handle the early release of Don't Starve, was it similar to this?  Was there a closed alpha/beta period before it went Early Access?

Regardless, I'm so hyped for this game.

I only participate of Shipwrecked's EA, it was really cool. The community gave tons of feedback and was listenned many times. These days I was actually trying to recall how Shipwrecked EA was announced... I remember watching streams when it still was under development, but that's it ^^

• Developer
24 minutes ago, Spider2430 said:

I dont get where everybody keeps saying the oxygen not included steam store page is gone, I can still see it and it hasnt gone anywhere

Apparently it wasn't available to be found through search, but the page was still up. Just checked and it is now searchable, so maybe it was just a one-time thing.

Archived