ExtollerOfTrolls

Non DS Art

41 posts in this topic

Yeah, it's fine. Not sure why I added that "but". Should've added a period instead.ariel crashes.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

S'cool, bro. If you're any more tired than I am, there's no explanation necessary;

:wilson_dead:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice! Not very familiar with these shows though. I've seen some of Invader ZIM and heard of Soul Eater from my sister a while ago. That's about it :/

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

Nice! Not very familiar with these shows though. I've seen some of Invader ZIM and heard of Soul Eater from my sister a while ago. That's about it :/

Oh, man. It's been a long time, so I can't remember if Invader Zim or Portal was my first fandom, but I was obsessed with IZ for a long time. I think IZ was first? Anyway, I got back into the fandom because of an awesome fic by the person who actually showed me DS in the first place.

Soul Eater is great! Well, the manga is way better, but the anime is pretty amazing right up til the last episodes when it got a little weird and too many plot twists. Anyway, if you have free time, I'd definitely recommend watching it or reading the manga.

Just a warning: there are a LOT of crude jokes having to do with women. Never bothered me too much, but I should probably warn you.

Also, the manga is actually rated MA due to nudity and gore and disturbing images, but oh it's sooooooo good I just reread it and almost cried.... (sorry, rant.)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Oh, man. It's been a long time, so I can't remember if Invader Zim or Portal was my first fandom, but I was obsessed with IZ for a long time. I think IZ was first? Anyway, I got back into the fandom because of an awesome fic by the person who actually showed me DS in the first place.

Soul Eater is great! Well, the manga is way better, but the anime is pretty amazing right up til the last episodes when it got a little weird and too many plot twists. Anyway, if you have free time, I'd definitely recommend watching it or reading the manga.

Just a warning: there are a LOT of crude jokes having to do with women. Never bothered me too much, but I should probably warn you.

Also, the manga is actually rated MA due to nudity and gore and disturbing images

What a coincidence! I just started replying Portal 2 recently :p

The manga is usually better since the anime is based off it. I might get it one day if I can find it (or stop being lazy and get it from the library :p )

Crude jokes? nudity? I can handle that stuff now! Blame my friends in Klei Discord :wilson_dilemma:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Crude jokes? nudity? I can handle that stuff now! Blame my friends in Klei Discord

Lot of graphic panty shots, so yeah. :wilson_ecstatic:

The manga gets really good by volume four but the early volumes still had the weaknesses of the earlier work that the author worked on.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Lot of graphic panty shots, so yeah. :wilson_ecstatic:

The manga gets really good by volume four but the early volumes still had the weaknesses of the earlier work that the author worked on.

I've seen Rosario + Vampire, panty shots is nothing new to me :p

Doesn't matter, still probably better than my writing XD

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DtS Ninjago shopping Cart1.png

I've been watching Masters of Spinjitzu lately.

This was a draw the squad meme off tumblr, but it originally had one more person.

I wanted to put Cole in... but sadly I was not able to figure out how to fit him.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully the movie is good. The trailer didn't seem to get my attention.

 

Fun piece, bud.:wilson_smile:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, @minespatch. I'm excited for the movie after reading the description, but I'm currently having a ton of fun watching the show.

DtS Claw Machine PNG.png

I found another DtS, with all the Ninja, this time.

Cole was tough to draw. Zane was harder.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did he get in there? :wilson_shocked:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, minespatch said:

How did he get in there? :wilson_shocked:

That's a good question. Probably Robin stuffed him in there. Or one of he butter Serpentine. (Depending on how much of the show you've seen)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now