Mod that could make our lives easier :)

So you know that every time you want to make a lot of something (like tooth traps for example) you have to craft them one by one? Well what if there is a mod that allows you to enter the amount of tooth traps you want to make? Doesn't matter if it's gonna take the same amount of time to make, just not to pound the keyboard for half an hour.

Also baking 60 carrots and giving my bird 50 cooked monster meats is just exhausting for my finger. :(

I apologize if there is such a mod, I couldn't find it.

9 hours ago, Onirian said:

It's a great idea. Maybe to include directly in the game and not in a mod (at least for crafting things).

It most likely won't arrive in the game. At least soon. Mod would be a quicker thing and best thing: optional. Maybe not everyone would want this. :)

2 hours ago, hyiltiz said:

Mod: Action Queue

Problem with that mod is that it hooks into the stategraph which is disabled if a client has their movement prediction disabled.

(I wouldn't recommend anyone having that left on- it hurts the client in so many ways and gives back little.)

58 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

Problem with that mod is that it hooks into the stategraph which is disabled if a client has their movement prediction disabled.

(I wouldn't recommend anyone having that left on- it hurts the client in so many ways and gives back little.)

If you want that for DST, then you had better post this in the DST modding forum.

For DS base, simplex' Action Queue does the trick.

8 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

If you want that for DST, then you had better post this in the DST modding forum.

For DS base, simplex' Action Queue does the trick.

Mmm yeah, I tend to forget to look at that before posting which subforum I'm in; generally use the new post tracker first.

The Action Queue mod would function perfectly fine in this scenario.

I will give Action Queue mod a try. Yes I use DS, not DST. Just the base game, not DLCs.

Did anyone have any problems with it? I don't want to corrupt my save game, happened that already few times with different games.

9 hours ago, CarlZalph said:

Look closely. At that Mod's page, @rezecib already provided code that DOES work with movement prediction disabled.

Archived