High-Res versions of the 'update posters' on Steam?

I was wondering it it would be possible for Klei to release some High-Resolution images of their update posters used for Don't Starve. Was looking at them and thought they'd make marvelous fullsized posters to place on the walls! :)

Regular merchandise is almost impossible to get a hold on where I live, but maybe release them on Steam for a few dollars each so we could print them out ourselfs?

/Holo

Seen that, but unfortunatly the files are really small (and having jpeg compression artifacts) even when viewing fullsized version so would look really bad when scaled up to a regular sized poster print :(

Well, the original big images seem to all be in 2550 x 4724 resolution.

https://www.google.com/search?q=don%27t+starve&safe=off&tbm=isch&source=lnt&tbs=isz:ex,iszw:2550,iszh:4724

Unfortunately this only gives six of them.

@PeterA is there any chance of getting all of the update posters somewhere?

Apologies if you're not the person to contact for this, but you tend to stick near art related threads and Mr. Jeff Agala isn't on here.

Wow, that was what I was looking for, pity it's not all, the first ten-ish posters were best looking, those like that 'Doorwell to adventure' style.

*fingers crossed there exists more of them* :D

20 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Hey, unfortunately I believe the full high-res collection has currently only been made available as part of the Chester KickStarter campaign.

Kickstarter for those trying to find what PeterA's talking about:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/731983185/dont-starve-chester-plush/posts/701626

As for other sources, here on the Klei forums people were stitching together their saved copies from the webpages as far as I can tell:

54 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Hey, unfortunately I believe the full high-res collection has currently only been made available as part of the Chester KickStarter campaign.

That is a bummer :(
I found an older reply from JanH about the digital artwork probably being included in the Klei store in the near future, but that reply was from 2014.

Maybe work to be done or abandoned?
It seems like I'm not alone in wanting those posters available atleast :)
Managed to cobble together 10 of the 20 posters in Highres, but would rather get them via an official way.

Archived