[BUG] Shipwrecked's Seaworthy Problems

I've tested out the Seaworthy machine in a Shipwrecked world of mine and created a new forest world to link with. To return to the tropical islands, I'd have to make a new Seaworthy, and I'll need a sea worther for that. Problem is, I can't seem to fish flotsam out of the water. Even with a fishing rod, I'm only able to examine flotsam (with Wilson's dialogue, despite playing as Maxwell). During my travels in the forest world, I've noticed mor problems, such as berry bushes not showing up on the map, some beefalos' mouths (and other body parts) seem to disappear, the Wooden Thing's environment seems to lack in evil flowers, and the deciduous forest's ambiance sounds slightly different at dusk (not sure if this one's a bug, but it sounds more like Shipwrecked ambiance). For the others who are also testing the Seaworthy, feel free to place unmentioned problems you've found here.

About the deciduous ambiance, I think it might be the trees themselves making grumbling noises (try chopping a passive one, it seems to make low grumbling noises), but I'm not so sure what's making the new chirping sounds.

I have noticed the same issues with the beefalo faces disappearing.  I have a few other bugs as well:

I cannot find any floatsom.  I've circled the map twice with no luck, so no going back to SW for me. 

I cannot attack birchwood treeguards, just inspect them. 

I seem to lose a day or 2 each time I load my game.  I've been through fall, winter and half of spring and its day 13.  

2 hours ago, M1KE1STH3B3ST said:

I have noticed the same issues with the beefalo faces disappearing.  I have a few other bugs as well:

I cannot find any floatsom.  I've circled the map twice with no luck, so no going back to SW for me. 

I cannot attack birchwood treeguards, just inspect them. 

I seem to lose a day or 2 each time I load my game.  I've been through fall, winter and half of spring and its day 13.  

You can try to find Wolly the Parrot. There're usually flotsam floating around him (then again, even if you find some, you won't be able to fish them out).

I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but birchnut guards are meant to be fought with an ax. I chopped two down just fine, so I'm not sure if you're fighting them right.

Yeah, it seems like the days in Shipwrecked's forest do loop back every time one reloads that world. So the days aren't linked with the seasonal clock? Interesting...

break down a sunken boat can help you get one easy seaworther.

my problem in ROG is, i lost some recipes that i ve already unlocked.

eg. old bell and belt of hunger.

after i returned to ROG world i could craft those staffs anymore, even mine down gloomers statues wont give u any blueprint.

any solutions? 

I know, old topic, just necroing.

Can't find any flotsam, too. I had to destroy Sunken Boat, poor Wolly ;'C

After jumping into RoG/Vanilla world for first time, grave appears. When dug up, all items from previous character's inventory appears. After reloading the game, the grave is ready to dig up again (and gravestone sprite is different) ;__; I don't want to do this, maybe this will result in crash?

And some weird stuff with caves - I entered the caves (before buying SW i explored them), and caves generating screen appeard, like I never was in there. I've waited something like 5 minutes, nothing happened, still generating. So, closed the game via Alt + F4. Hope save is still ok and non-corrupted...

2 hours ago, Maslak said:

I know, old topic, just necroing.

Can't find any flotsam, too. I had to destroy Sunken Boat, poor Wolly ;'C

After jumping into RoG/Vanilla world for first time, grave appears. When dug up, all items from previous character's inventory appears. After reloading the game, the grave is ready to dig up again (and gravestone sprite is different) ;__; I don't want to do this, maybe this will result in crash?

And some weird stuff with caves - I entered the caves (before buying SW i explored them), and caves generating screen appeard, like I never was in there. I've waited something like 5 minutes, nothing happened, still generating. So, closed the game via Alt + F4. Hope save is still ok and non-corrupted...

World lost. After clicking "play" caves are generating like it was before, for eternity. Trying to dismerge (backup) worlds results in crash. Goddammit, it was my second Wes play, and it was good.

Aaand now I just got rekt by f***ing Sealnado. I have been all the long, windy, rainy night with torch and tried to runaway. After sunrise this douchebag sucked me and killed me. Another world lost because of this. Gawd ,screw it! 

Archived