As some of you know, the thread "The Hypening" has raised a few questions about character emotions. Will there be a menu filled with little expressions such as waving, smiling, frowning, expressing hunger, etc? Even though global chat is going to stay, some small non-verbal ways of communicating would be useful. (Especially for Wes' sake.) I have no further proof that those faces were indeed varied emotions, or if they were something completely unexpected. Either way, expressions would be an interesting game mechanic to implement. What do you think?

maybe you get to press a key, and it shows all the expressions you can choose from. Like how in TF2 you can choose what taunt you want to use.

My thoughts exactly. Tf2 comparison and everything. But not EXACTLY like Tf2, I don't want to spend eight dollars on a hand motion. (I know Klei would never do this)

Ahah...the satanic thread is about emoticons...how ironic

I would like to be able to use the insanity animation (the one where he looks around scared) on command. That would be funny.

that would be pretty sweet. +1 vote here for that feature.

Archived