DST Forge Fire Staff skin

37 minutes ago, Spaartan said:

I love this mod, although it's kinda bad, its fine, anyway. At least it adds the ones missing. (If it's removed you can just make another skin with the same abilities)

that mod is completely broken IMO. It has completely no balance at all. All items have no durability, meaning they are infinite and with the fire staff you can fire so fast, you can kill a Krampus from afar without even moving. BUT, this is actually not the purpose of my previous comment sooo, back to topic.

Just now, FreyaMaluk said:

that mod is completely broken IMO. It has completely no balance at all. All items have no durability, meaning they are infinite and with the fire staff you can fire so fast, you can kill a Krampus from afar without even moving. BUT, this is actually not the purpose of my previous comment sooo, back to topic.

Well, it is in beta, so hopefully it gets fixed

On 12/5/2017 at 3:23 PM, FreyaMaluk said:

hmmm dunno what happened or why we get from the origial skin a missing animation when a mod did manage to get it into the game.. 

6ACFB8BAE3A6D2D2DC3121C2F761F8D0CB5B7AF6

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1221281706

can we get an oficial response on this from the devs, pls? @JoeW ? anyone?

Also, this mod probably needs to be taken down cuz it gives all skins for free(?) 

And finally, why weren't the other nice spear and tier two helmet skins part of the forge official skins? are there plans to bring them eventually into the game?

I think because the Forge Fire Staff and the Fire Staff in the game are two different item :V 

the Forge Fire Staff is "fireballstaff" and the Fire Staff Skin is "firestaff_meteor"

the mod took the Forge Fire Staff form the game file and just make it usable :v

now I think of it, maybe because the way Fireball fly in the game (it fast, not slowly like the Fore Fire Staff)

24740810_1224414144369313_629154631_n.png

On 12/5/2017 at 3:23 PM, FreyaMaluk said:

hmmm dunno what happened or why we get from the origial skin a missing animation when a mod did manage to get it into the game.. 

6ACFB8BAE3A6D2D2DC3121C2F761F8D0CB5B7AF6

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1221281706

can we get an oficial response on this from the devs, pls? @JoeW ? anyone?

Also, this mod probably needs to be taken down cuz it gives all skins for free(?) 

And finally, why weren't the other nice spear and tier two helmet skins part of the forge official skins? are there plans to bring them eventually into the game?

about the skin :V

all the skin of the Forge (and game) basically are free (except the proof of purchase skin) because you can craft it (including The Gladiator set)

2 hours ago, tho9898vn said:

I think because the Forge Fire Staff and the Fire Staff in the game are two different item :V 

the Forge Fire Staff is "fireballstaff" and the Fire Staff Skin is "firestaff_meteor"

the mod took the Forge Fire Staff form the game file and just make it usable :v

now I think of it, maybe because the way Fireball fly in the game (it fast, not slowly like the Fore Fire Staff)

24740810_1224414144369313_629154631_n.png

about the skin :V

all the skin of the Forge (and game) basically are free (except the proof of purchase skin) because you can craft it (including The Gladiator set)

you are wrong.. you CAN craft the fire staff skin with spools, ergo this is NOT for free technically. You unlock them with in-game currency.

and... I understand what the mod does here. Ik the mod's author made the forge fire staff playeable in the game.

BUT, Since you CAN craft the skin with in-game "spools" currency, meaning you "payed" for it, I think is fair to ask why we get only the skin without the animation.

The devs did manage to include the amazing effect on the cane from the metheus puzzle, so I really don't see why this shouldn't be in the game.

Also, the mod shouldn't use a skin, even if it's the original appearance of the item. It's a skin, so it's agaisnt the rules. Either the mod change the appearance of the infernal staff or it obtains Klei permission to use the skin.

Archived