Singleplayer DLC

6 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

What is this of quality of life stuff people keep mentioning?

And no, I'm sorry, I think most people requested for 

a) Together updates transferred to Singleplayer

b) If DLC to singleplayer be added to the game, then add it naturally, not as a different shard world.  

I'm well aware people wanted together content in singlepalyer. Hell, I made a thread a while back all about it that got support and a dev response. But I take back most of what I said once it became more clear what the direction of DST was. The only thing I still stand by in that thread is "general polish" (which is what people mean by quality of life, btw). I came to the sense that adding more unique DLC's is a better way of adding content rather than ripping stuff from DST that was made with a completely different goal in mind.

1 minute ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

I'm well aware people wanted together content in singlepalyer. Hell, I made a thread a while back all about it that got support and a dev response. But I take back most of what I said once it became more clear what the direction of DST was. The only thing I still stand by in that thread is "general polish" (which is what people mean by quality of life, btw). I came to the sense that adding more unique DLC's a better way of adding content rather than ripping stuff from DST that was made with a completely different goal in mind.

So stuff like fences or Beefalo riding, is not quality of life?

Archived