Wickerbottom's insomnia?

Something occured to me when I woke up. All the other characters are asleep when MAxwell talks to them, yet Wickerbottom's eyes are open. Could her insomnia have made her see what's between our world and the world of THEM? Hence the supernatural abilities and advanced magic?

On 8/18/2017 at 9:19 PM, minespatch said:

Something occured to me when I woke up. All the other characters are asleep when MAxwell talks to them, yet Wickerbottom's eyes are open. Could her insomnia have made her see what's between our world and the world of THEM? Hence the supernatural abilities and advanced magic?

I uh... hate to tell you, but this simply isn't true about Wickerbottom at the beginning. Her eyes are closed just like the rest of the cast.

Although I do like this theory.

3 minutes ago, StarmanNess said:

I uh... hate to tell you, but this simply isn't true about Wickerbottom at the beginning. Her eyes are closed just like the rest of the cast.

Although I do like this theory.

Whoops, this goes with me not playing her and only guessing from the wiki.57c2ad5a07750_arielIDface.png.e651309f8eda0362b78b112fd7cf90e2.png

Archived