Would it be possible to get a mode where you can quickly highlight a type of resource so it can be located easier?  Something like click this to see x eg. Coal, Algae, Bleachstone.

I don't know if this has already been commented on but it would make parts of the game less frustrating.

Thanks. I love this game, I'm afraid to look on steam for how many hours I've already played out of shame already and I haven't owned it that long.

On 7/31/2017 at 9:25 AM, brummbar7 said:

It'd also be really nice if the sweep tool could filter by material type.  So I could quickly sweep all the slime, or gold amalgam, or whatever.   Even just by general category would be helpful.

Just set a storage bin to sweep only that material and set the bin to a higher priority.
Once the sweeping is complete, lower the priority back to normal.

24 minutes ago, MidrealmDM said:

Just set a storage bin to sweep only that material and set the bin to a higher priority.

too micro-ey for me.  The fact that a thing *can* be accomplished now does not mean no consideration should be given to better ways of doing it.

53 minutes ago, MidrealmDM said:

What if I dont want to sweep all of that type of material on the map but just a specific material at a specific location?

Archived