Questions! :D

watermelen671

Is it possible to make a derailing thread thread? (Maybe a forum game? :3)

How do I make a signature?

And how do I get Klei-senpai to notice me?

I dunno, feel free to add more questions below, maybe someone will answer them...or not. Doesn't matter in the end, right? 

a84.jpg

Well for the signature part there is a white arrow next ot your profile you hit that then go to account settings and there your find the option to make a signature

As for the second you can tag them like so @Donke60 though use it only if you have a problem or as sparingly as possible most Devs don't like to get called just to deal with so random stuff.

2 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

As for the second you can tag them like so @Donke60 though use it only if you have a problem or as sparingly as possible most Devs don't like to get called just to deal with so random stuff.

You know what I mean when I say I want them to notice me. ;)

(also, you changed your profile pic!)

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

Is it possible to make a derailing thread thread? (Maybe a forum game? :3)

You have a topic that is then subsided by another topic that isn't the topic of the thread.

Example:

Spoiler

A thread about Don't Starve becomes about the console and PC wars.

An exception to this is an offtopic thread where there isn't really a direct topic, it's just a discussion about something, or is an art thread of the OP's (Original Poster's). The topics of the thread usually do go in an order, though like I like this thing about our community > A small lil' rp that goes on for a few pages before dying off > memes > "Hey, I made a discord, here's the link to it" > Last few pages of thread.

I don't know if this is a perfect example, if a moderator wants to clarify or make a better example, they can do so on their own, if this is incorrect, I apologize.

How do I make a signature?

Steps:

Spoiler

1) In the top right corner at the top of your screen, it's easier when your screen is zoomed in enough or your screen is big (for example an HD or 4k monitor) What you want to do is click on your name or the arrow pointing downward next to your name.

2) From there, click on something called "Account Settings" it will take you to a screen with an overview of your screen, there are other tabs next to this overview. It should go

Overview

Email Address

Password

Signature

Steam

Google+

You'll want to click on signature since that's what you want to change.

3) You can put a few things in there. You'll have to work around it, however since there is a 3 line limit.

I don't know how exact it is, but work with it. if your signature is too long (like Weirdobob's, I don't know how he did that, but what would I know)

And how do I get Klei-senpai to notice me?

I don't know how to answer that one... I mean, really. The closest I've gotten to Klei is either being cool with L (ImDaMisterL) or talking to Joe-W about an issue.

That and being reported. That, can be pretty easy but I do not advise this as it gives you some bad reputation sometimes.

2 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Very. :)

The last one was a more of a joke than a serious question. I just want Klei-senpai to notice me, maybe give me a kewl title. X3

You get titles for epic personal failures on the forums (mine came when I noticed a bug showing Hallowed Nights' free costumes in Steam inventories, reported it, then sobbed publicly as every person in my friendlist had them while I didn't).

3 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Here's to hoping I become the Unofficial Hype Train, amirite?

Titles don't mean much in the end. I think there's some member who's inactive, spent years on these forums with potentially thousands of posts who doesn't have a title.

That's the way I see it, anyway.

Archived