Looking for DST friends :D

Hello I'm Bunnii!

I'm fairly new to the game but I'm not totally lost cx

I'm looking for more friendly people to play with and maybe even set up a discord server to talk while we play if you want to~

If it matters, I'm in the US Central Timezone and I just turned 20.

I'm a cooperative player and I'm always up to help someone out. My goal is to build my first MEGA base.

Feel free to add me http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198311310085/

Also, these are the mods I have but I'm only using the ones that help identify things and sort out the wormholes. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=732060710

Welcome!

I would definitely like an enthusiastic new player on our servers. The folks are mostly from the forums, all cherry-picked, checked against griefing. The goal is cooperation and helping each other learn. If you are interested in learning more, I have links to the group with our current servers and the two hosting stations' specs in my signature. Through there, you can also send a request to see what you would like to do. As the host, I speak English, Polish and Spanish, plus can decently understand Czech. Blessedly we have members from many countries, so we all help each other communicate. A note if you want to know more would be nice.

Creating a new world specifically geared towards your wishes is available. We also have roleplaying servers with the craziest GM ever, AKA yours truly, since nobody wants to step forward in my stead ;).

On 28.7.2016 at 0:37 AM, Arlesienne said:

Welcome!

I would definitely like an enthusiastic new player on our servers. The folks are mostly from the forums, all cherry-picked, checked against griefing. The goal is cooperation and helping each other learn. If you are interested in learning more, I have links to the group with our current servers and the two hosting stations' specs in my signature. Through there, you can also send a request to see what you would like to do. As the host, I speak English, Polish and Spanish, plus can decently understand Czech. Blessedly we have members from many countries, so we all help each other communicate. A note if you want to know more would be nice.

Creating a new world specifically geared towards your wishes is available. We also have roleplaying servers with the craziest GM ever, AKA yours truly, since nobody wants to step forward in my stead ;).

I don't know if i'm a bit late, but i would like to join your server. I have 112 hours in DST. I also would say i'm a pretty good Webber/Wendy Roleplayer.

4 hours ago, Ootay said:

I don't know if i'm a bit late, but i would like to join your server. I have 112 hours in DST. I also would say i'm a pretty good Webber/Wendy Roleplayer.

Excellent news! There's no such thing as being too late. And as long as one treats others respectfully, everyone is welcome, always. Please drop me a note with your profile link so that we can find each other reliably.

And you being a fellow roleplayer is literally a godsend. Our Maxwell, Wigfrid, Wendy and Clementine/Sai had to go on hiatus due to life circumstances, so new blood would be fantastic. We have an excellent player - Fortie here is the best Webber I have ever had the pleasure to roleplay with. Any character is welcome, though the campaign expects Webber, Maxwell, Wendy and Wigfrid, then the others. Both Fortie and I can brief you with logs of previous sessions if you wished. It is all up to you. Bunnii has not been RP-ing so far, but is a regular :). Regards!

On 7/28/2016 at 1:37 AM, Arlesienne said:

Welcome!

Hi I'd also like to join your servers, I am quite experienced with Don't Starve RoG but I am new to the together series.

1 hour ago, Decebal1234 said:

Hi I'd also like to join your servers, I am quite experienced with Don't Starve RoG but I am new to the together series.

Welcome to the forums! Sure, it will be great to meet you in the game. Please drop me a message with your profile link or introduce yourself on my own profile (anyone can comment) so that I know who is sending me a request. I have the link to the group in ABOUT ME here. The list of current servers, tech stuff and all this can be found there.

On 7/27/2016 at 6:37 PM, Arlesienne said:

I'm not sure how this whole Roleplaying server thing works. Please, do explain :D  (and do you have any Woodie's yet?)

6 hours ago, TheTraditionalGentleman said:

I'm not sure how this whole Roleplaying server thing works. Please, do explain :D  (and do you have any Woodie's yet?)

No, sadly, no Woodie. Which is a shame, love the gentleman.

The premises are very simple: I use DST instead of a normal table or some virtual room like Roll20. You pick a character you will pretend to be. Typing on the chat, you put in-character text normally. Out-of-character things go in brackets or some other indicator it's you and not your character speaking. The PC - your playable character - can be one of the vanilla chars or your original. Looks hardly matter. See if this will help (I will gladly answer any questions too): http://sta.sh/029xlffdlw4u

In a nutshell, it's telling a story together. I use DST for scenarios focusing on survival in the wilderness for three reasons:

1. the lore of DST is great

2. I like having a bit more tension in the game which stems from anticipating what the other players will do

3. I don't have to make rolls, calculate the health of mobs and create many NPCs :D

Hmmmm, I did something like this for a while with another series through writing, minus the calculations; our people had a good understanding of what was fair and what wasn't from a storytelling standpoint, so we managed pretty well without it.

Anyway, this sounds interesting! My game is bugging out at the moment, but I'd definitely like to join once it's working (might just reinstall the whole thing if the issue isn't resolved in a couple days). Message me the details if you're still looking for people, either here or on Steam.

12 hours ago, Pyr0mrcow said:

Hmmmm, I did something like this for a while with another series through writing, minus the calculations; our people had a good understanding of what was fair and what wasn't from a storytelling standpoint, so we managed pretty well without it.

Anyway, this sounds interesting! My game is bugging out at the moment, but I'd definitely like to join once it's working (might just reinstall the whole thing if the issue isn't resolved in a couple days). Message me the details if you're still looking for people, either here or on Steam.

Definitely, if you'd like to try us, it'd be a pleasure. We don't roll either - that's the upside of using DST for me: the player either gets hit by a mob or they don't, no calculations required. The FAQ was updated yesterday too, hopefully it will be somewhat helpful. Who would you like to play, pray tell, and what you'd like to do? I'd love a note from you as if you decide to give it a go, I will adjust the scenario to cover it :).

Dzień dobry,
I'd love to join your 'roleplaying miracle', which I'm totally not familiar with, if you have enough room for one more player.
I can say I'm quite experienced in Don't Starve. Also I don't have any character preferences, so I can fill the possible gap in your team!

1 hour ago, CIEMniak said:

Dzień dobry,
I'd love to join your 'roleplaying miracle', which I'm totally not familiar with, if you have enough room for one more player.
I can say I'm quite experienced in Don't Starve. Also I don't have any character preferences, so I can fill the possible gap in your team!

Hello or dzień dobry,

that would be a pleasure. I feel very overwhelmed with our campaign being called a miracle, but of course it's open. Would you like to discuss who you'd like to play in a note? I aim to please. And in notes, I can switch entirely into Polish if you prefer. Here, I'd need to use English as per rules.

Our FAQ is linked to in this post for your convenience:

All questions can be dropped either here or on Steam (if there, I'd appreciate a comment on my profile why you're adding me as I have a history of randoms trying to just to ask for skins for some reason :roll:).

Regards!

Hello! I recently got DST, I have been a bit of a fan since Reing of Giants, (I'm secretly master of dying horridly to my own stupid ideas...) I've been roleplaying on an off for about 3-4 years.

I was curious if you still had any room? I'm happy as Woodie or Webber, but I think I can adapt to any need, perhaps even an OC?. Er, Sorry.

I'll share my steam, since I'm more...er, attentive to that. 
My Steam))

-Terry

1 hour ago, TerryDactyl said:

Hello! I recently got DST, I have been a bit of a fan since Reing of Giants, (I'm secretly master of dying horridly to my own stupid ideas...) I've been roleplaying on an off for about 3-4 years.

I was curious if you still had any room? I'm happy as Woodie or Webber, but I think I can adapt to any need, perhaps even an OC?. Er, Sorry.

I'll share my steam, since I'm more...er, attentive to that. 
My Steam))

-Terry

Naturally! Woodie or an OC sounds awesome. We also got Discord. We could quickly show you around DST and then think of something for PR if you'd like. What's your current timezone please?

1 hour ago, BunniiSama said:

This post is oooold xD I'm actually really good at the game now xD I prefer a default world with no mods :3

hope its ok that i still added you. Me and my brother started to play today. The game is so fun and we are learning so much :D hope we can play and talk sometime. :D

sup Bunny from Naners' stream/discord. I know this is old post, but if you still wish to play with other people, let me know/join our discord community, we have private server for trusted people, as well as variety of other servers.

Glhf

Archived