[Sample Character] The New Update!

Quick questions about the new update inside the Sample Character folders :

Since I have modded, many changes appear inside the folders. But what are the purposes of these new files, exaclty?

1. Bigportrait --> esctemplate_none (we need to edit the .xml after compiling, what the hell?)

2. Images --> names_esctemplate (we need to edit the .xml file after compiling here too!)

3. Images --> Avatars --> self_inspect_esctemplate (not sure if we need to edit the .xml here and the purpose of it...)

4. Exported --> esctemplate --> SWAP_ICON (Can't figure out what's the purpose of it too...)

5. Scripts -->prefabs --> esctemplate_none.lua (WHAT IS THIS?)

I own 2 mods I made myself before the new update and they work well without these files. What do they add?

Specially the esctemplate_none.lua?

1. yeah not sure why but, yeah it is there.

2. too.

3. it is that the little inspect button on the end of your inventory has the shape of your character stead of a paper with a smile.

4. it is the head icon when you inspect yourself, like, when you get a GoH skin, for normal characters, it changes the icon into the head.

5. That defines when the character is wearing a certain skin set, I think. If you look at the game files, you can see a wilson_none. Wilson_formal and etc.

1. - It's a portrait when you go into 'customization' menu after you've chosen your character. It's meant for characters with multiple skins, like original characters, but currently there's no simple way to include one for a modded character. But it's there, so, yeah.

2. - It's a name you see above your character's head in 'customization' menu. 

The rest is exactly what halfrose said.

Edited by PanAzej