Who needs caves?

I use this thread for Creeps in the Deeps ideas

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/50957-creeps-in-the-deeps-recruiting

New meters

-Drowning meter.The higher the meter goes up,the slower and unconscious you are.By unconscious i mean hallucinations,screenshake like when a Deerclops says hi to you.

How to avoid it:

-Go up.Sometime rarely you will find another way to go up that will take you to another lake.

-By standing near an air pocket(l cannot think of another name,due to my limited of knowledge in English)

-Go to randomly spawn air bubbles

New fish

Level 1:

Same as the old list,but add

Shark,basically hounds underwater.(Probably this is lampo idea,i don't know,so i just throw it here)

Level 2:

Sometimes has LARGE water pool.In that water pool will have:

Stone fish,he will act like a stone.Mine it?Get wrecked.Seriously,he will attack if you mine him.Drops:

-Stone

-Monster Meats

Fanfin Seadevil basically hounds on level 2,tanky.Hit hard.Coming in large numbers.But slow

Drop:

-Fish skins

-Seadevil's Tooth,use to craft better spear

-Monster meats

Items:

-Fish armour.4 twigs,6 fish skins,2 ropes.Will protect you as a log suit for underwater.Makes you move faster.Won't get your stuff wet.Downsides?Only 1.IT WILL DRAIN YOUR SANITY

Better Spear:

1 Seadevil's tooth,a spear

Attack faster underwater

Water cyclone,this will either

-Suck you in,damage you,send you back to the surface

-Increase your speed

Yep,that's it.When i have ideas i will update it,depends on how long it is.I will update it directly on lampo's thread.Or i just throw a link on that thread if the list is long

When this thing comes to don't starve together.I will taste the ideas.Just hope this won't bite me in the ass later.

I use this thread for Creeps in the Deeps ideas

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/50957-creeps-in-the-deeps-recruiting

New meters

-Drowning meter.The higher the meter goes up,the slower and unconscious you are.By unconscious i mean hallucinations,screenshake like when a Deerclops says hi to you. (implementing that as Oxygen meter)

How to avoid it:

-Go up.Sometime rarely you will find another way to go up that will take you to another lake.

-By standing near an air pocket(l cannot think of another name,due to my limited of knowledge in English) (yep)

-Go to randomly spawn air bubbles (yep)

New fish

Level 1:

Same as the old list,but add

Pink dolphin:

-Like pigmen

-When you get in danger,everyone dolphin will "call"for another one.And they will stand there,starin---i mean wait there.Until your health reaches 25 points.They will force you to "ride" them and they will take you back to the surface immediately (i don't think this would balance the mod out, it would be too easy and it wouldnt have any point at all)

-Eat fish

Shark,basically hounds underwater.(Probably this is lampo idea,i don't know,so i just throw it here) (yep)

Level 2:

Sometimes has LARGE water pool.In that water pool will have:  (idk what that means, a water pool underwater ?)

Stone fish,he will act like a stone.Mine it?Get wrecked.Seriously,he will attack if you mine him.Drops:

-Stone

-Monster Meats

Fanfin Seadevil basically hounds on level 2,tanky.Hit hard.Coming in large numbers.But slow (for now just working on first level)

Drop:

-Fish skins

-Seadevil's Tooth,use to craft better spear

-Monster meats

Items:

-Fish armour.4 twigs,6 fish skins,2 ropes.Will protect you as a log suit for underwater.Makes you move faster.Won't get your stuff wet.Downsides?Only 1.IT WILL DRAIN YOUR SANITY (we have a swimsuit that will solve this issue)

Better Spear:

1 Seadevil's tooth,a spear (mmm... we already have two types of spears, don't really see the point)

Attack faster underwater

Water cyclone,this will either (we have something similar which is censored for now)

-Suck you in,damage you,send you back to the surface

-Increase your speed

Yep,that's it.When i have ideas i will update it,depends on how long it is.I will update it directly on lampo's thread.Or i just throw a link on that thread if the list is long

When this thing comes to don't starve together.I will taste the ideas.Just hope this won't bite me in the ass later.

Here, I've answered bit by bit on the quote here above instead of writing an essay-long paragraph.

Cool cool.

Water pool,yeah now that i think about it

Ok,does the swimsuit give you protection?Sincerly,i don't know

2 types of spear

(please be trident please be trident.)

I like essay

So Stonefish is ok?

Headgears?

Archived