Incomplete Experiment

christina-s1
  • Fixed

Well I can’t place Incomplete Experiment... maybe there is not enough space but who knows that ?? How I should know what distance all altars should be ?? World is more than 2800 days , till u not fix it I can’t play game :( 

Steps to Reproduce

Moon storm event , Build Incomplete Experiment , can’t place Incomplete Experiment

ps4 

• Sad Dupe 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I’ve also got this issue, I think one of my altars are too close to another one and there just isn’t enough space to place the experiment. Obviously I can’t hammer the altar so idk what to do.

I’ve attached an image of what it looks like.

47480DD7-1199-4B71-B87C-5545A9BBA531.jpeg

Share this comment

Are you both 100% that is the correct celestial fissures?  I have 3 I’m my world that are almost exact same way but aren’t for the celestial champ. Just wanted to see if maybe this was the case in your worlds. Maybe try take a closer look around for more celestial fissures in a triangle formation. 

Share this comment

It doesn’t matter which triangle fissure formation you choose I’m pretty sure. And even if it did, how would I know which one to use? As if I get it wrong I can’t remove the altars. 

I think this is just a bug that needs to be fixed, unless I’m doing something wrong and I’m not realising it.

• Like 1

Share this comment

I got the same problem. I cant build it but cant move the altars either. So that means no more celestial champion and wow got an infinity moonstorm going on. Please just make it that we can hammer them so we can move them please! I'm on ps4 btw

Share this comment

I've also got this problem now, in the same place I have previously placed the three altars and killed the boss three times I can now no longer build the incomplete experiment, nothing I do fixes this and I can't rollback to before I placed the altars.. =(

Share this comment

54 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Has anyone tried removing an altar with the weather pain?

I'm sorry friend, you cant remove it at all

Share this comment

Happened to me too. The gestalts at night, my pigs glitching and destroying the farm walls, and no shadow pieces are all effects of this bug. :(

Share this comment

One temporary fix might be living in the caves until we get an actual fix?

Does anyone know if this would for sure stop any damage the moonstorm does above ground? The entire shard wouldn't be loaded so surely staying in the caves would stop moongleams/charged moon rock from doing damage to anything.

I am a little scared to try it though as I don't want to emerge to widespread destruction.

Share this comment