clothes filter

DrMcGillacactus
  • Fixed

since the latest update you can't move the cursor onto the filter settings in the wardrobe. (Rarity, owned, etc.)

Steps to Reproduce

Go into the wardrobe from the home menu

select any character
the filter settings aren't reachable from there

EDIT: This is the same for everything in the curio cabinet, not just the wardrobe

• Like 1
  • Health 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This is the absolute least of our worries on console at the moment, game is pretty much unplayable and even if you persevere through you can lose hours and hours worth of progress as I have just experienced.

For the record I too am encountering this issue though.

• Sanity 1

Share this comment

3 hours ago, LZGames said:

I play on console and its playable what are u talking about?

It is near unplayable at the moment due to various issues and collosal amounts of lag, also I lost like 8 hours worth of progress and all my saved world settings presets. Many others on console are having similar or even worse issues, this update busted the game for ps4 and Xbox. If you aren't having issues it sounds like you are very lucky.

• Big Ups 1

Share this comment

Do you mean the teleportation glitch

When u fight a boss and try to run away and like a magnet it pulls you back...is that one of the glitches?

• Like 1

Share this comment

1 minute ago, LZGames said:

Do you mean the teleportation glitch

When u fight a boss and try to run away and like a magnet it pulls you back...is that one of the glitches?

One of many yes, doesn't happen just against bosses though, happens walking through base over and over again forcing me to disconnect and reload to be able to legit move away from a tiny area.

No matter what direction I go or what I do it just drags me back to that spot over and over.

• Big Ups 1

Share this comment

Ikr

Like the god is saying "let there be MAGNET!!!!!!"

What glitches do you have?

I want to know

I want to know

This little update totally ruined the game for us consolers...right?!

Lets beg klei can fix this.

I mean i got the game working on my ps4 a week ago and havent had much problems...

Share this comment

3 minutes ago, LZGames said:

Ikr

Like the god is saying "let there be MAGNET!!!!!!"

What glitches do you have?

I want to know

I want to know

On top of the magnet issues I have encountered the following.

Containers, chester, attacking, picking stuff up off the ground and various other actions all have a chance to put my character in an infinite loop of doing that action over and over again even if there's nothing to pick up, attack etc. I have to press circle to get out of it which rarely ever works in the first few attempts. I have to continually mash circle until my character finally breaks free.

This happens less with other actions but like 75% of the time I open a chest this happens, same with chester. 

I've been disconnected from my server a few times (server not responding) even though my internet is fine and I've never really encountered this before (not more than once in a blue moon at least).

I also spent a while making saved world settings presets for every year of event and special event and I lost all of these presets somehow.

Finally and worst of all I lost like 8 or so hours of progress that got wiped alongside my saved presets. Closed the game properly and the right way to avoid this sort of thing but still happened because of this super dodgy update.

Oh also I have the clothes filter issue but I couldn't care less about that haha

• Big Ups 1

Share this comment

All that happens to me too frick they didnt fix it

Like it puts you in a limbo of doing it over and over again but its the worst with the crock pot, chests and chester.

Did you report the bug to klei?

At least they fixed the curio cabinet issue:yaypigs:

Share this comment