Rocket won't get into temporal tear

Eduardo Elias
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Sent a rocket to the temporal tear but it stops over it and nothing happens.

image.thumb.png.908b00929321e1eacfc4636bfcd38618.png

Steps to Reproduce

Send the rocket "Spirit of ejected Adeos LI" to the temporal tear. 

It won't get there.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

There's no such "enter tear" button. The tear hex is like any other hex for me, with something called tear there, but no actions when I click on it. 

Edited by Eduardo Elias

Share this comment

Sorry about that... There was a button in the testing branch update that added the tear. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore :???: 

I think you selected the rocket not the hex and the option was at the bottom left menu to "enter tear". I don't know what happened to it...

Share this comment

I've had the same issue today, I had opened the Temporal Tear Opener from the Tundra Asteroid, departed from the asteroid when the meteor shower triggered and set my destination to the Temporal Tear. Once I arrived there, I expected something to happen...but nothing actually happened. This time I tried to search up the Temporal Tear on the forums before ending up on this thread. That was rather anticlimactic, now that I know that my Temporal Tear is bugged as well...I don't have any button that lets me enter the tear, like some other people apparently.

Also, I've been trying to reload my saves to see if it would unmake the bug...but to no avail.

Edited by Dovahkick

Share this comment

I've had the same issue.  A non-developer mode/no-cheat fully throughout game but does not work similar to above.

Share this comment