Oxidizer and liquid fuel tanks

Townkill
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Oxidizer tank or  fuel tank will randomly empty themselves if clicked while set to lower than max amount. 

They also expel all their contents if the slider is adjusted below the amount currently stored, instead of just the extra amount.

You also cannot manually enter a number above 999kg in the oxydizer tanks text box and can only select numbers higher on the slider

Steps to Reproduce
build oxydizer or fuel tank, set a cap and fuel it

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

i can confirm dont click on your oxidizer tank once full set it and check your space map to see how much oxylite is in it 

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

Thanks for reporting this! It has been fixed in development and will go live in the next major update.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this comment

On 2018-11-07 at 5:11 PM, Ipsquiggle said:

Changed Status to Fixed

Thanks for reporting this! It has been fixed in development and will go live in the next major update.

related to this, having set a limit and then reload save will cause the limit to not work and overfill the tank.

Share this comment

On 11/16/2018 at 3:44 AM, Alpe12 said:

This should get a hotfix instead of only next major release. :/

LoL, this problem for me evolved to:
missing strings ui uisidescreens oxidizertank fuelamount

Now, if I trying to input any amount of fuel in the bar, then tank start empty it self over and over again, until I rebuild it and leave alone (in hope it wont broke again). It's started after my rocker returned from space. So it's a full layer of errors, that may be caused by mistakes in mechanics. I think it's better to leave it to the developers and not making hundred hotfixes, like Windows love to do, in one moment it could ruin the stability and confuse everybody. 

Oxilite 002 cut.jpg

Share this comment