[OI-234177] Invalid Building Locations Hydrogen Generator & HW Join Plate

Ralle030583
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Fixed

bpZeXOJ.png

tried to place the 2 things it in different ways, with tiles under it or airflow tiles, canceling and replacing didnt helped, reloading the save also didnt helped

Edit: attached the save file

Crater.sav

Steps to Reproduce
placing heavy watt wire joint plate and hydron generator don't work for me, tried different location and tiles below them
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I am getting the invalid building error too. I rotated it and thought maybe it was because it's a "wall" tile. I moved the tile to another spot that didn't have anything on it, but still got the error. Until dups supply materials, there is not error. The second they supply materials, then the error shows up. I tried adding the tile after the wire was built too and still won't allow build. 

Heavi-watt tile.JPG

Edited by JCGrad02
  • Like 1

Share this comment

I have found the same error with "heavy watt wire joint plate", please note that this is only when running in normal mode, debug mode does not show this error.

Share this comment

It is exactly as JCGrad02 said. I even tried placing it every way possible next to a tile.
I thought maybe it needs a support? Anyway. I hope it gets fixed soon :)

Edited by Legion495

Share this comment

The heavi-watt tile should be fixed as of 234175 and the generator can't be built because it requires four floor tiles and not three. It's not obvious from the art that it requires four tiles which is something we will look into.

Share this comment