Deconstructing a toilet with 5 "visits" remaining crashes the game[video and save file included]

lunazone
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

The game crashes when you deconstruct this toilet here.

Dangerous Spacestation Cycle 5.sav here's a save right before it happens.

Steps to Reproduce
Load the save, have the toilet deconstructed.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

The game crashes frequently if anything usable is deconstructed. It seem this is related to the queue, if some dupe is assigned to it later in the tasklist. Even if changes are made to a room, if a dupe task is set to visit it, may crash the game.

Share this comment

I can reproduce this crash on Linux, Ubuntu 18.10. I've reported it trough the crash report screen.

Steps to reproduce: have a 5 uses remaining outhouse. Deconstruct the outhouse. Crash.

Player.log

pre_outhouse_crash_linux.sav

Edited by ONI_Duck
Post crash Player.log, pre-crash outhouse_save.

Share this comment

I don't think the number of uses remaining is a factor. The game crashes when I deconstruct an outhouse with 9, 6, and 15 uses remaining.

Edited by Moondrake
added more info
  • Like 1

Share this comment

Number of uses remaining doesn't matter.   I've also tried disabling the toilet and confirming that it does not exist in any duplicant's task list before deconstruction.  The crash still occurs.

Share this comment