blueprint ghosting during gameplay

minespatch
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

image.thumb.png.8765a35ba992289fd12b5a1541ce249f.png

For some reason, now it not only has the main menu music playing during gameplay, I'm starting to see the blueprint mirroring on screen and it won't stay on the area I want it to be fixed.

Steps to Reproduce

Play game

Start a blueprint for what you want to put on the area465450149_Verdante2_cycle_0038.thumb.png.05b4f74d7d1b7049dd2e253c8cc2b9e2.png

Verdante 2.json

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

if talk about main menu music then this issue self is been long time in game but not everyone can see that because it was possible trigger usually if you played some yaml file stuff.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

5 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

yaml file stuff.

This is new for me. I had the problem since the beginning of this week.,

Share this comment

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

This is new for me. I had the problem since the beginning of this week.,

it can be that they change some stuff at there. as they change allot things in test mode

• Like 1

Share this comment

@minespatch are you sure you are playing the base game and not the "base game through DLC". Ghost builds  and double music are some current bugs in the testing branch of DLC with the merged code. If you can switch between base game and DLC through the button of main menu without downloading, that is the DLC testing branch

Share this comment

5 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

. Ghost builds  and double music are some current bugs in the testing branch of DLC with the merged code.

Oh, is that's what's going on? Yeah, sounds like it. I was trying to turn off the dlc so I could record gameplay footage for my new video.

Share this comment

I think in order to go to the current base game (if you don't want any buggy testing weirdness) you need to deactivate dlc through the game properties of steam. Normally in that case it will download the version of the base game. I haven't tested that though.. I hope there are no bugs doing that :-?

"Note: if you want to go back to the current base game, you can still toggle off the DLC entirely through the Steam interface." Update 467401

• Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment

I still have this issue, even after switching to the public_testing branch :(

The ghosting was gone for around 2 minutes after switching the branch, then it popped back up again;
See the attached screenshot (and the Player.log).

Maybe the fix is only active for the Windows version?
I'm running ONI under Linux here (and i don't have Windows anymore, so i sadly can't verify my guess).

Screenshot_20210706_212952.jpg

Player.log

Share this comment

It also still happens on Windows. There's a better fix for it going out in the next update to public testing.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment