Drown Suspicious Marble into the ocean remove the world's ability to fight shadow creatures forever.

Tranoze
  • Pending

I report this bug before, and then got replied that i can use Pinchin's Winch to hook it up.
https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/dont-starve-together/drown-suspicious-marble-into-the-ocean-remove-the-worlds-ability-to-fight-shadow-creatures-forever-r24914/

But then i realized Pinchin's Winch can only be build on boat, and boat cant travel everywhere in ocean, especially this:image.thumb.png.992916674960be1954618d2aebcd25de.png

So how im i suppose to hook that Suspicious marble up?
I wont discussion about how i put them down there in first place, because i dont want worlds to be ruined because of this.

Steps to Reproduce

Drown Suspicious marble in location where boat cant go in.
World will be unable to summon shadow creatures.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

User Feedback

How do you drown Suspicious Marble in a place inaccessible by boat ? (Without console command)

Share this comment

20 minutes ago, Cuikui said:

How do you drown Suspicious Marble in a place inaccessible by boat ? (Without console command)

"I wont discuss about how i put them down there in first place, because i dont want worlds to be ruined because of this."
so unless klei dev actually reply to this post to make sure this bug is fix i wont reveal how.

Edited by Tranoze

Share this comment

I think it's better to reveal how so nobody do it by accident.

Also maybe it's the method to drown that need to be patched.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

5 hours ago, Cuikui said:

I think it's better to reveal how so nobody do it by accident.

That's how griefers are born.

Share this comment

@Viktor234 Good point. Maybe he can send a private message to developer or something.

The problem is not limited to suspicious pieces, there are also Celestial altar pieces and tribute. Better adresse the root of the problem than doing a workaround for each pieces.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

you can find 3 trinkets (knight, rook, bishop) in tumbleweeds which you can trade to pig king for the sketches. your world isn't ruined.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, TheBeast248 said:

you can find 3 trinkets (knight, rook, bishop) in tumbleweeds which you can trade to pig king for the sketches. your world isn't ruined.

You can only find the 3 trinkets after the suspicious marbles are broken [new moon/full moon]. The world will still be ruined.

Share this comment