All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah I'd like to see the run timer come back. Personally, I don't think seeing your completed masteries is even needed in the results screen since you will always pass Toot who has a ! marker if you completed any mastery—and if that's something that might change later on, they could always make it more visible to see any NPC with unread dialogues by showing small headshot bubbles similar to how DST shows nearby players.
  3. But you are a pro. Who cares if its slightly less punishing? Bit selfish of you caring only for minimum gear gameplay for the top 99% of elite dst players instead of caring about the rest of us.
  4. read the message again, i've said how'd it get changed
  5. Your fun wont be effected at all. You can perform your strat the exact same way even if klei nerfed AFW to one wave of woven per round of shadow hands. Your gameplay will not change at all so what is your problem?
  6. if you can't do that it's fine, but then specify that we're talking not about what'd be most efficient, but something that an average player could do you could get some from blue mushtree forest for until you get jellybeans or use a beefalo, since wurt doesn't have a damage multiplier anyway
  7. Idk this just seems really elitist at this point. Do it this specific way my way, very fast this route. Blue mushrooms are also good but sleeping is turning the basic food you have into hp and sainity. 1 meatball would heal 127hp and around 70 sainity, which is faster that scavenging for blue mushrooms which only respawn in rain.
  8. i'm talking about this strat, no weather pains/lazy explorer 2024-04-26 09-29-45.mp4 a hp bar mod isn't required, you can count hits since you're the only thing dealing damage and you can usually get it right without even counting if you go away after the 2nd cast of spikes falling nearby the ancient gateway, anim cancelling during p1 was just for fun also, you don't need to meet any dps threshold so it's irrelevant, intentionally did p2 without anim cancelling, as you can see i've only used mouse for inventory and only had 4 items, 3 of which i've only used twicer during the fight am i elitist because i don't want my fun to get taken away? that'd still affect minimal gear strats since you could just have him eat 1, kill the rest, then kill the unseen hands whenever and that'd probably be faster, that'd also affect how much you'd get punished for messing up, which is what makes the strat risky, hard and fun, someone in another thread suggested to set woven shadows and unseen hands cd to at least 6 seconds if they're below that after cd of 1 of them gets set to 20 seconds which would still make the fight less punishing, but at least not as much if people really don't like practicing hard*
  9. I think you skimmed over the post. They play on nintendo switch not steam, and have contacted nintendo, klei and everything, basically done everything they could do.
  10. Yeah they use so many resources and its clunky as f. The prep required on console is far greater than that of pc. The difference ive noticed from pc to switch version. Pc version has a much higher skill ceiling and better execution. I can lazy teleport rapidly between shadow hands while weather paining accurately and quickly inbetween to stop woven shadows. Cant do this on switch version, you are limited by the slow scroll speed through your inventory and while you can auto pause to select stuff in inventory you are also pausing the fun. Ofc the accuracy of telepoofing (wortox teleport) and the targetting of weather pain is horrible. Multitasking on console is much much harder due to the controls. A solution to this which also would help newer or more casual players (tbh 90% of DST players struggle fighting ancient fuelweaver solo without exploits on pc) is to nerf ancient fuelweaver by limiting woven shadows to one wave per round of shadow hands. Klei this change shouldnt effect elitist players like grm9 who will kill the last woven shadow at the same time as the last shadow hand so for pros the strat wont change but will help noobs like me on the switch version who find it harder to multitask. That way i can focus on killing all the woven shadows then back off to heal or whatever without the countdown starting for them. Then i can go kill the shadow hands on my terms. This simple change will allow for the clunkiness of console controls and make the fight less tedious.
  11. Can we receive more game world slots? 5 is very low
  12. Yes, I had mentioned it at a later part of this post. If you are interested, feel free to head to this post and give other cool suggestions! We need to boost up Klei's interest to fix up Wilson's skill tree for real.
  13. Cooling water is usually unnecessary. For O2 production its better to cool O2 as its much faster. Plants also can consume hot water without any problem. They care only about gas they are sitting on
  14. Based of Anis's concepts. Left Torch I: All light sources last longer. Left Torch II: All light sources last alot longer. Use your scientific knowledge to temporarly increase the longevity of fire based structure light sources by right clicking them by 33%. Right torch I: All light radius increased. Eight torch II: All light radius greately increased. Use your scientific knowledge to temporarly increase the light radius of fire-based structure light sources by 33% by right clicking them at the cost of sainity. (Campfires and stuff) Torch Toss: Be able to toss torches, lanterns and morning stars. (Morning stars can do damage at cost of durability) Beard Insulation and beard growth are the same, but condenced to 2 skills each. Beard storage is the same. The next 2 skills are incompatable with each other. Frizzled Scientist: Your beard conducts static, using an electric weapon allows Wilson to store it up damage in it for each hit he lands. He releases all the damage at once in a decent aoe when he is hurt. The amount it can hold depends on his beard stage. The aoe is larger the more electric damage you hold. Stage 1: Holds 150 damage. Stage 2: holds 300 damage. Stage 3: Holds 600 damage. Damage stored degrades quickly outside of combat. The more damage you have stored and you deal, the faster it increases, so it is best to store as much as possible for max dps. Maybe too advanced for Wilson but it seemed funny. Beard Alchemmy: Grow resources on your beard by brewing potions, this resets the beards growth cycle and their nsxt harvest only will yield that resource. •Berry/juicy berry potion. 1 berry/ 2 juicy berries, 2 beard hair. Warning, gobblers will be aggressive. You gain 6 berries/ 12 juicy berries for a maxed beard. ▪Flint potion. 1 flint 2 beard hair. Same yield as berries. ▪Glowberry potion. 1 lesser glowberry 2 beard hair, yields 3 lesser glowberries on the 2nd stage, but instead yields 3 large glowberries on the final stage. You get the concept of how potions are made and what they do. This is meant for a passive playstyle. Transmutations: New spider transmutation to transmute spider drops. Those are all my ideas for now.
  15. Oh man, as much as I like them good old fashion witchhunts for griefers and impersonators. This will obviously increase entitlement/gatekeeping into the game which inturn will drive away the players, I can see alot of people abusing the mechanic simply because they don't like an individual, heck people already do those sorts of things like falsly claiming others as griefers to get the majority to kick them out because lets be real no one likes a griefer. And what are you going to do if these people decide to show "evidence" that YOU were stalking them? introduce a reputation system? literally 1984, but seriously this implementation will open up a whole new can of worms. It may sound good on paper like when politicians introduces tax cuts but you have to think about the long run too. But if you are really being stalked by an individual this shouldn't be Klei's problem rather report them to Steam as it sounds like a user to user problem.
  16. In early game I tend to use farms as they dont need any labor and also dont need skilled dupe (which may be a problem at start). Also farm is faster to build In late game... It doesnt really matter as there is abundance of recourses anyway...
  17. Today
  18. Unfortunately, late game with many dupes, its either that or wild farms. You just don't have enough water to run a very large farm. If you luck out on water, then you have even less to work with. Not to mention, farming can be very labor intensive.
  19. you could try to do BQ 1st/after ruins since you only need a few blue shrooms for them if you don't kill clockworks, since their loot is mostly worthless blue shrooms ig
  20. Cool ideas, but the blueprint duplicator is really unhealthy for the game. It shouldnt be locked to a character especially.
  21. you can find videos of people killing him using weather pains etc. on controller even before they changed the targeting and how lazy explorer works you can see controls on the screen when looking at videos of people playing using a controller, people also seem to be able to swap 2 items before FW reaches them after a bone cage, which is fast enough for the strat then tell me how console controls make the strat harder, i'd be interested in hearing that wolfgang being better still applies to switch and i know that people were killing him using weather pains even before they changed their targeting, i don't respond to anything that only applies to platforms that i don't play on
  22. Thats unrealistic most people are not going to kill bee queen super fast, and alot of people play multiplayer where there is only so much beans to go around.
  23. Yeah by killing him with exploits (lureplant). Or setting up catapults in the arena. I mean no offence but until you actually play the switch version or any version requiring a controller you just sound like a silly goose trying to assume what the gameplay is like. You can't just "refuse to believe" my experience or anyone elses experience on consoles without any personal experience yourself. Do you see the problem with you even commenting here and why klei have separate forums to begin with?
  1. Load more activity