I just launched my first rocket, and something weird happend

I launched my first rocket, it was gone for 3 cycles, once it left the asteroid my pilot / astronaut dissapeared fro the population count, when it came back the pilot fell out, but wasn't added to my population, he immediatly went back into the rocket and I lost track of him, I don't know exactly what happened, has anyone else had the same issue? I saved and loaded the save, and he was gone completly.

Once the dupe enters the command module he`s no longer counted as a part of the colony. Once he comes back he is added again. The problem is that if he`s in a jet suit he will instantly board the rocket again after landing. You should be able to get him out if you assign another dupe to the rocket. If that doesn`t help then you`ll have to wait for the next patch in about 2 weeks that fixes that.

7 hours ago, leoroy said:

You can lauch your rocket again if you want. Be sure to watch when the rocket come back and unassign him right when the rocket come back (from the command capsule).

You can also automate your gantry to retract until you tell it otherwise, so the dupe doesn't have access to the rocket.

Archived