Queen Bee- infinite honeycombs?

I had an idea for an bee queen, which would mature from a reg. bee left homeless by the player destroying a hive.After 20 days(10 for queen to mature, 10 for queen to turn into a hive), the queen would form into a hive, thus allowing for infinite honeycombs, if the queen hasn't been killed in those 20 days.*Fixed ant to bee, a bit tired.*

Edited by Lordfiscus

I have no beef with this on paper, but honey is already so exploitable. If honey itself gets a nerf, though, and if the queen bee is appropraitely difficult (for example it needs shelter or you need to do some stuff - as in it doesnt' just happen on it's own; perhaps you need to kill the bee to get the next hive spawned by it?), it could be good.just not ANT queen. A BEE queen ...

I have no beef with this on paper, but honey is already so exploitable. If honey itself gets a nerf, though, and if the queen bee is appropraitely difficult (for example it needs shelter or you need to do some stuff - as in it doesnt' just happen on it's own; perhaps you need to kill the bee to get the next hive spawned by it?), it could be good.just not ANT queen. A BEE queen ...

Yeah, sure, it would need some honey nerfing.

Make the beehives and bee boxes do the same thing as the spider nest, the higher level bee nest, the more killers bees fly around close to it.Instead of spiderweb add some posionious flowers or something.

When there are already killerbees, i think some area effect wouldn't be necessary...

Whoops about the ant queen mishap, i'll fix that. As for the queen being too OP, the idea is that the island the queen matures on is essentially off-limits until the queen turns into a hive. When the queen is turning into a hive(about 5 days), the nest will be surrounded by killer bees who attack on sight, as well as a nectar field, similar to webbing(anti-kiting). So that kinda discourages honeycomb farming.