Forge side effects over Dst

Bleksmits

Forge is a great event. No question about it. I think even Klei didn't predict there were OVER 30K people playing at the day of formal beginning of the Forge.

I have put my point a half year ago about why The Forge is much more popular than The Gorge event.

'Cuz People like battle with mobs in any game. Even farming mobs will bring a lot of satisfaction so easily. You thought players will sit beside a computer and analyze which mode of game is an excellent design? No! They just focus on the battle itself. If the battle is exciting, the game is great. (a little bit exaggerated. LOL 

24 minutes ago, CrazyMoeMew said:

Forge is a great event. No question about it. I think even Klei didn't predict there were OVER 30K people playing at the day of formal beginning of the Forge.

I have put my point a half year ago about why The Forge is much more popular than The Gorge event.

'Cuz People like battle with mobs in any game. Even farming mobs will bring a lot of satisfaction so easily. You thought players will sit beside a computer and analyze which mode of game is an excellent design? No! They just focus on the battle itself. If the battle is exciting, the game is great. (a little bit exaggerated. LOL 

S K I N S

Archived