About the can of Silly String (again?)

I am sure people have been talking about this more than once so sorry for creating another topic. However, I yet have to find one reliable answer to this. So anyone who is interested in fixing my confusion. Try to be as concise as possible.

Is there another way to get "Can of Silly String" other than from unlocking it via Queen Malfalfa's Quest? I cannot find one. Is there another way than using a console? 

Also what is the divining Rod for in Hamlet? There doesn't seem to be a way to travel to a new Hamlet world.

How am I supposed to ever travel back to hamlet? Once I got to SW and / or RoG? 

The hayfever worldhopping bug froze my world for days. I don't have time to try it atm as I am about to get to work but I have just tested that activating the Seaworthy in SW (when you have already traveled from Hamlet to SW in this world still brings you to RoG and not back to Hamlet (as I had assumed)

So how on earth do you get back to Hamlet? I suppose crafting the seaworthy in RoG will only bring you back to SW. SO HELP

Thanks

I can’t answer your Divining Rod question, but as for the Can of Silly String, you can only get one of those in a Hamlet world. To get another one, you have to go to either a RoG or SW world and find a deflated balloon. Hammer it for a Can of Silly String. Here is what the deflated balloon looks like:

4A68F00B-B168-4E21-912B-CD04D29502DB.thumb.png.2e87663f9262efc31f7c2bcedfd3739c.png

Using the Sky worthy to get to SW spawns another Sky Worthy in the SW world, seemingly in a random place. There's also a crashed balloon you can find in SW to hammer down and get a Can of Silly String from. Also, Sea Worthy brought me to Hamlet, not sure if that's a bug or not.

6 hours ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

I can’t answer your Divining Rod question, but as for the Can of Silly String, you can only get one of those in a Hamlet world. To get another one, you have to go to either a RoG or SW world and find a deflated balloon. Hammer it for a Can of Silly String. Here is what the deflated balloon looks like:

4A68F00B-B168-4E21-912B-CD04D29502DB.thumb.png.2e87663f9262efc31f7c2bcedfd3739c.png

So this balloon does not always spawn in a SW or RoG world? 
Or always guaranteed in one of them? But then again, how can world generation for SW assume that I would generate a RoG world as well?And thus decide to spawn it or not. Seems weird to me.

Archived