Suggestion: Increase price of refined goods

I think that you only get 2 oinks for refined goods becasue you can sell rope.

Rope is a really easy thing to get. There're fields of tall grass which can give you 3 satcks of grass in 1 day at the price of iron and twigs (shears)

You can use shears on hanging vines to get rope. By killing aggresive vines you also get rope and these vines often fight with flytraps and spiderillas meaning that there's probably some rope waiting for you in the jungle.

But since you can only sell once i guess they could give you 3 oincs

Just now, Szczuku said:

I think that you only get 2 oinks for refined goods becasue you can sell rope.

Rope is a really easy thing to get. There're fields of tall grass which can give you 3 satcks of grass in 1 day at the price of iron and twigs (shears)

You can use shears on hanging vines to get rope. By killing aggresive vines you also get rope and these vines often fight with flytraps and spiderillas meaning that there's probably some rope waiting for you in the jungle.

But since you can only sell once i guess they could give you 3 oincs

Good point about the rope.  Another idea is rope = 2, stone blocks = 3, boards = 5

You can sell one to any one building pig -- and another to the next builder pig, etc, so it's not like you can only sell one rope per day.  

1 minute ago, ucw said:

You can sell one to any one building pig -- and another to the next builder pig, etc, so it's not like you can only sell one rope per day

Yeah I know. i just meant that you can't hug one pig like you can with clippings. And that you won't be able to sell 2 stacks of rope in one day

Archived