DST - Crushed after Playing a while

So i have a Problem, my Game crushing down after a while, i tried to play the Forge a few times today and it been down after the 3 or 4'th wave.
There is no Error Code or anything else it shutdown. Just a lil frezz frame and then its closed.

So i deleted the game and also the mode thing, i updated the dirtX again and reinstalled for more the 3 times now and it happens everytime again.

Here is my Hardware:
System: Windows 10
Pro: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core - Processor 4,00GHz
Ram: 24,0 GB
Graphic: NIVIDA GeForce GTX950 2GB ram

Hope you guys could help me with this issue :/

Can't help you out with your issue, but the word you're looking for is crashed, not crushed. Normally, I wouldn't bother with a correction like this, but it meant that I thought your post was about you being suddenly terrible at the game because you'd played too long, rather than an actual problem with the game or something.

17 hours ago, dinosaur1831 said:

Can't help you out with your issue, but the word you're looking for is crashed, not crushed. Normally, I wouldn't bother with a correction like this, but it meant that I thought your post was about you being suddenly terrible at the game because you'd played too long, rather than an actual problem with the game or something.

Nah, its been totally fine that you corrected me, at least i would make that mistakes over and over again. :)

14 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

I never encountered a problem like this. General first thing to check would be if you have any mods installed. 99% of all crash problems and bugs in DST are caused by mods.

I thought they are all deleted with the deinstallation, so i'll try that tip out.

9 hours ago, JohnWatson said:

Play the game and then right after you crash, upload your client_log.txt from Documents/Klei/DoNotStarve here

And also thanks JohnWatson, if the deleting the mods doesn't fix the issue i'll post them.

10 hours ago, JohnWatson said:

Play the game and then right after you crash, upload your client_log.txt from Documents/Klei/DoNotStarve here

Lookes like deleting the mods wasn't the answer

client_log.txt

I've been having this issue myself. My game often crashes for seemingly no reason almost every match (the sound starts repeating for a couple of seconds before it crashes. The game runs normally while this happens). It doesn't seem like it has any specific triggers, it just happens at a random time almost every match.

6 hours ago, Electroely said:

I've been having this issue myself. My game often crashes for seemingly no reason almost every match (the sound starts repeating for a couple of seconds before it crashes. The game runs normally while this happens). It doesn't seem like it has any specific triggers, it just happens at a random time almost every match.

Sounds really familiar  :/

Archived