Hey dumb question where is the gold?

The early starting source of gold is inside caves. Mine the stalagmites and the pillars here. 

The pillars will trigger earthquakes, and might spawn a moleworm. Collect those moleworms and put them somewhere near your base, Once they made their burrows you can dig the burrows for infinite rocks, flint, nitre and gold.

Finaly if you are desperate for gold you can buy it in the general store for 10 oinc a piece.

1. inside the cave you can mine stalagmites.

2. with the first gold and iron ores, build a science machine and make ballpenn hammer.

3. hit the statues with ballpenn hammer and collect the gold.

4. hammer down all the smashing pots you encounter. Some will drop 2 golds.

I liked how gold is a rare resource in hamlet, unlike roG and SW. Inevitably, merged worlds will make the experience a bit too easy, since stones and gold (and other resources) can be brought in by skyworthy.

4 hours ago, Cha0Z said:

I liked how gold is a rare resource in hamlet, unlike roG and SW. Inevitably, merged worlds will make the experience a bit too easy, since stones and gold (and other resources) can be brought in by skyworthy.

You basically need to complete Hamlet to get the skyworthy. Who cares if it breaks the game?

Archived