My character cant move in anyones game other than my own EVER. NO MATTER WHAT.

Sorry I dont see a "Technical issues" forum.

Basicaly there's a delay of about 30 actual seconds in my commands. The "host performance" is always good, and my "Client performance" is always good. Ports are forwarded and the firewall is even turned completely off. Internet speed is around 7mbps. The ping listed in the games Im joining is anywhere from 60 to 120. I can also see the other player walking around me perfectly fine as if Im watching it on their computer, which I dont think I would see if the connection was bad. I can run Dont Starve perfectly fine on my own though.

You can check your actual ping to the server by pressing the backspace key ingame. (On the overlay on the bottom right corner of the screen the ping appears.)

You can try enabling movement prediction, maybe that helps for you.

Also check if the same issues happen without any (client-)mods.

DST usually is very resistant to portforwarding issues, never saw any missing portforwarding, causing actual lag of any sorts. Only thing that happens is that the server ping is not showing in the server list, even though it doesn't affect it in any way.

Besides how would missing portforwarding or a firewall cause lag? If it'd be blocked, or no connection would be possible you wouldn't have any connection at all. Timeouts n stuff.

Here's the info from pressing back space. Not sure what upload speed means if its not what internet speed tests give you(which is 7mbps). And here's an image of what the page looked like after (I think) I port forwarded properly. I removed my IP address from the box cause Im not sure if I should show everybody that. And yes I checked the box on the left afterwards.

the info from pressing backspace.jpg

did i port forward correctly.jpg

13 hours ago, Ther.exe said:

Definitely no mods of any kind. Also what about that "0 message bytes per second pushed" That normal?

It is quite normal that it shows 0 most of the time. They sometimes fluctuate up a little, but it mostly stays at 0.

The rest seems fine to me as well, not sure what could cause it. Maybe a dev has to look into this.

It sounds to me like it's a client side issue if you can see everyone move and interact but you're unable to move yourself. So I've got a couple of stupid questions to ask simply for the purpose of being thorough.

What are you using to move? Mouse, keyboard or controller? Do all 3 of these not work or is it just one?

Have you checked your keybindings? Maybe someone changed them for whatever reason.

Have you tried to verify the integrity of your game files? It's possible something happened and a file got corrupted. If you're unsure on how to do this, look in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Open Steam then open your library. Find Don't Starve Together, then right click and select "properties". From there, open the tab that says "local files". There will be a button labeled "verify integrity of game files...". Click on it and let it do it's thing. If any damaged or missing files are discovered, it will download new ones to replace them.

Did you turn it off and back on?

Archived