We should be able to type numbers for thermo sensors, atmo sensors values

So I want this thermo sensor to activate at 2 degrees celcius. Sounds simple right? No, it's ******* hard. I had to move it back and forth a bunch of times and then settle on 2.3. The sensors are just too finicky. Especially for atmo sensors actually, where the range is 0 to 20,000 I think we need a way to type in the exact number we want.

Wait you can`t do that? I swear i was typing the exact number since the first time i was using the sensors. Just had a problem with the oxydizer module. It accepted only 3 characters so i couldn`t type anything bigger than 999kg.

You can type the numbers for both of those, but you're right that some of the equipment sensors doesn't have direct input but only sliders such as the smart battery. It would be a nice improvement if we could type the exact number for any equipment. The sliders are IMO more of a visual indicator or for quick access.

Interesting. We all learn from each other. I believe the clock timers still only have sliders ? Thanks for the DOOFUS reference, need to watch Scary Movie again, the one which included...

image.png.b36f1b8adce9318b59e4f879a73f66f5.png

Two Point Hospital & Project Hospital are out, a great time to play quality sim games. Playing other games and then returning to ONI hits one in the face to see whats good and bad with ONI.

Archived