Why aquatuners now cool water from 50C to -7C?

I had a setup for aquatuner submerged in crude oil near a termo nullifier and oil was at ~7C, with water passing at 50-60C that should be cooled down to 30 or 45C, but aquatuner nstantly breaks due to contents in the pipe becoming too cold. Cant provide a screenshot of setup yet, maybe later but I never saw a water go from 50 to -7C..

1 hour ago, Technoincubus said:

I never saw a water go from 50 to -7C.

Nor have I ever seen a Water Sieve output water at 75°C - but I saw this happen yesterday. Reloaded the game and everything went back to normal.

Seems that there is still some strange bugs in the pipe temperature simulation. I really wish they were reproducible and/or occurred more frequently so that the players and/or developers could identify the cause.

1 hour ago, yoakenashi said:

Nor have I ever seen a Water Sieve output water at 75°C - but I saw this happen yesterday. Reloaded the game and everything went back to normal.

Seems that there is still some strange bugs in the pipe temperature simulation. I really wish they were reproducible and/or occurred more frequently so that the players and/or developers could identify the cause.

The favorite type of bug of every developer is the one that occurs infrequently and is hard to reproduce!

Archived