Is it possible to do this? (Jet/Suit checkpoint)

image.thumb.png.6834c28ac172c4c29dc4f5ae596c913e.png

Everyone that comes via the plastic ladder is already with a exosuit.
My plan was to have just 1 jet suit (top), and everyone else just pass through with their exosuit (bottom).
I tried many things but couldn't get it to work. Is this possible? Any tips?

Edit: Ok, I think I found a dirty solution...
image.thumb.png.c8ea0be2fcbf140a54979abab5849e62.png

Everything set as vacancy only. It's not efficient to take away the suit and then put it on again, but it works.

Edit2: There has to be one suit on the bottom docks, or the dupes never even consider going through it.

1 minute ago, Bomato said:

Ok, then you can replace the bottom with just a jetsuit checkpoint without a dock and in vacancy only. Should keep him on the right side.

Then the dupes can't go back in. (Jetsuit checkpoint also blocks Exosuit users. I Though about suggesting a change on this.)

On 10/20/2018 at 7:51 PM, Alpe12 said:

That would allow the dupe that is using the Jet, to enter through the bottom door. :/

And as long as the original dock up top is set to vacancy only how is that an issue? The guy in the jetsuit cant go back up the ladder because he cant drop the suit at the other dock.  So having 1 jetsuit like that works.

On 10/21/2018 at 3:54 AM, Bomato said:

Can dupes in exo suits pass through jet suit checkpoints? Then just a jet suit checkpoint would suffice in the bottom.

yes, it only seems to check "is wearing suit" not "is wearing jet suit", so you have to rely on "vacancy only" docks as they can't put a jet suit into a atmosuit dock (and vice versa).

On 10/20/2018 at 11:54 PM, Bomato said:

Can dupes in exo suits pass through jet suit checkpoints? Then just a jet suit checkpoint would suffice in the bottom.

Just tested again. They can go right, but they can't go back.

Archived