Killing the Ant Queen, Help?

I just tried to kill the Ant Queen and died all the three times I tried.

I'm Wilson, Full life, with Halberd and Log Suit. I user a 100% Halberd and had to user another, was trying with the Iron Suit as well.

Problem is that Iron Suit slows you down, so back to Log Suit.

The big issue is that it seems that Halberd can't kill the Eggs fast enough, and since the Queen starts tremours when there are soldier ants, the room is filled with scorpions pretty fast.

Anyone managed to kill the queen with Wilson? How?

I kill it I used Ham Bat + ant armor and helmet , some blue mushrooms (raw) and green (cooked), healing (honey poultice) and some reserve armor (I didnt use it).

As strat I try to stuck the angry ants behind the queen so she dont spawn them (not sure if she wont spawn if there is still at least one ant. she just did spawn more for me). I put fire camp at entrance (I got hit by charlie cus there isnt any light ...) .

Also after I kill her I got stuck in the rock what she sits on just mine it and you will be ok .

Drop

Spoiler

Is her crown what dont have durability (infinit) give sanity (same as you would lose in night)

Nice, I didn't knew that you can trap the Ant Warriors behind her rock. I assume they just run forward, facing the wall?

How did you managed all the scorpions?

Also, anyone knows of the HamBat does more damage than the Halberd?

yea the ant got stuck there.

I wasnt killing scorpions, if I had 2-4 on me I would run around the queen (the falling rocks would kill them or the ants)

I am not sure if hambat does more dmg (I think yes) but I used it cus it doesnt break like halberd ...

Also already know on what is the queen hat

Spoiler

On second iland with pig city you will fined queen and you trade with the crow for key . That key can be use to unlock 2 thinks (only know first) I chose diferent key and now I can build my on city quiet cool . I think for the second item you will need to get somethink like the queen hat .

Also dont trade it before you know you want to build your own city. The hat cant break and it is nice and free sanity.

13 hours ago, Wyulliam said:

I just tried to kill the Ant Queen and died all the three times I tried.

I'm Wilson, Full life, with Halberd and Log Suit. I user a 100% Halberd and had to user another, was trying with the Iron Suit as well.

Problem is that Iron Suit slows you down, so back to Log Suit.

The big issue is that it seems that Halberd can't kill the Eggs fast enough, and since the Queen starts tremours when there are soldier ants, the room is filled with scorpions pretty fast.

Anyone managed to kill the queen with Wilson? How?

i killed it in godmode, and from seeing the attacks i would HEAVILY suggest bringing some pig guard's with ya into the fight, they can kill the eggs before they hatch and can take a good beating, there is also a third attack that will immobilize you, so bringing pig guard's is a good idea.

42 minutes ago, Shpee said:

So bringing pig guard's is a good idea.

Nice! Thanks. 

I can befriend the Pig Guards with the document I buy from the Mayor, right?

I need to give them food after that?

Maybe I can use some Pogs too...

Just now, Wyulliam said:

Nice! Thanks. 

I can befriend the Pig Guards with the document I buy from the Mayor, right?

I need to give them food after that?

Maybe I can use some Pogs too...

just need the document, should probably bring around 2-5 of em

Archived