Come'st back on the morrow

11 days later, and the lady pigs that want manure still tell me that. Maybe we are only supposed to be able to trade with each pig once. (Though in the chaos, I am pretty sure I traded more than once with some of the berry guys.)
Ever since I accidentally smacked the mayor in the back of the head, me and the guards have been having a fairly strained relationship.

3 hours ago, Rhobious_Aran said:

Found that bug report in the bug forum. Some Klei employee commented it as "fixed" however, I still experience that bug.

This is probably normal. Usually, the text is looking like this :

This issue has been fixed in either a future version or updated in a previous version.

This means that it's fixed on their side, but that the patch fixing it will come later. So unless it's specified that it's fixed on our version of the beta, this is normal.

3 hours ago, Lumina said:

This is probably normal. Usually, the text is looking like this :

This means that it's fixed on their side, but that the patch fixing it will come later. So unless it's specified that it's fixed on our version of the beta, this is normal.

Right, that makes sense. Thanks.

I am a fool.

Archived