MacTusk and Son

Hey sorry if this has been brought up already in the past; but does anyone have problems with the Walrus Camp not spawning into worlds? I thought it was weird that I didn't see them at all on our first world, so I made sure to thoroughly check every corner of the map to verify his location. Seems like the camp hasn't even spawned at all. Just wanted to bring this up because the drops this monster gives are arguably some of the best in the game.  

32 minutes ago, PirateCaptainDark said:

Hey sorry if this has been brought up already in the past; but does anyone have problems with the Walrus Camp not spawning into worlds? I thought it was weird that I didn't see them at all on our first world, so I made sure to thoroughly check every corner of the map to verify his location. Seems like the camp hasn't even spawned at all. Just wanted to bring this up because the drops this monster gives are arguably some of the best in the game.  

Have you a picture of the map?

Just now, PirateCaptainDark said:

I don't think so? I spent one night there so if he was close by he would have attacked me right? But I'll go back there for sure. 

I'm thinking there's a whole part of the map up there you haven't seen yet. You do seem to be missing the second desert so far.

What if I do that and there's nothing, what's plan B? I was thinking maybe above in the marsh biome? Maybe it's not all marsh? 

I'm going off of my experience on how the game generates the world. My experience tells me that I should look through the area I previously mentioned. My experience is also telling me that the marsh will be entirely marsh and that it dead-ends- I doubt any other areas will be up there.

Go for the marsh second if the first area doesn't work out, but I think it will. If still nothing, then uncover all the rest of the borders in the world.

8 minutes ago, dinosaur1831 said:

I'm going off of my experience on how the game generates the world. My experience tells me that I should look through the area I previously mentioned. My experience is also telling me that the marsh will be entirely marsh and that it dead-ends- I doubt any other areas will be up there.

Go for the marsh second if the first area doesn't work out, but I think it will. If still nothing, then uncover all the rest of the borders in the world.

Yea don't have a lot of hope but I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, brbrmensch said:

lol

Most of it LOL I didn't bother with the marsh because it won't spawn there. 

Yea don't have a lot of hope but I'll give it a shot.

Most of it LOL I didn't bother with the marsh because it won't spawn there. 

I'm actually pretty confident there is something there, though I'll look pretty stupid if I'm wrong.

After you DEFINITELY check all map you can say you definitely have or not have something on it: in your right part of map, up from second Deciduous Forest and past second pig village there should be a Spider forest with maybe Moon Stone and second desert, the Antlion one with Oasis - if nowhere on map, there - in that area should be your solo MacTusk camp. Enjoy your exploration.. more than before *wink*

Archived