Day 25 Hayfever Fix

Thought I would make this post just so other people know that whenever you reach day 25 your screen will get green and have leaves around the outside. You will start sneezing and lose sanity when you sneeze. To fix this, craft a Gas Mask. Kill/pluck 4 feathers, kill a pig for pig skin and find cloth. I found cloth by destroying the hot air balloon/luggage with a hammer. Hope this helps anyone who reaches day 25 plus :)

3 hours ago, Zinglon said:

Or gather the nettle during the rain season and eat it when your character begins to sneeze...

Seems to be pretty inefficient though, I needed like 3 nettles a day x 20 or however long that season lasts is probably more nettles than are on the map.

Really struglging with the hayfewer so far, since I cannot find any gears still after a combined 120 days of surviving with all my hamlet characters for the fan. Gas Masks last around 2 days with cloth not being craftable and only depending on luck from the store, this mechanic really seems to be out of balance atm. Or maybe its just for things missing that will be in the release version. 

4 hours ago, Rhobious_Aran said:

Seems to be pretty inefficient though, I needed like 3 nettles a day x 20 or however long that season lasts is probably more nettles than are on the map.

Really struglging with the hayfewer so far, since I cannot find any gears still after a combined 120 days of surviving with all my hamlet characters for the fan. Gas Masks last around 2 days with cloth not being craftable and only depending on luck from the store, this mechanic really seems to be out of balance atm. Or maybe its just for things missing that will be in the release version. 

1. You just swap your headgear briefly after the hayfever effect on screen gone. Don't need to wear a gas mask long. It also heavily drains your sanity when wearing.

2. You can shovel up the kettle vines to horde them.

3. You can buy a gear and a cloth in a oddity thing shop of the second pig city with palace (of course the shopkeeper puts things randomly, so check everyday's sale). You could reach there when you found a big ruin, with entrance ornated with a pig sculpture in the jungle. Try searching the other exit of that ruin.

1 hour ago, Zinglon said:

3. You can buy a gear and a cloth in a oddity thing shop of the second pig city with palace (of course the shopkeeper puts things randomly, so check everyday's sale). You could reach there when you found a big ruin, with entrance ornated with a pig sculpture in the jungle. Try searching the other exit of that ruin.

What is the Second Pig City? You mean, portals like the adventure mode? Couldn't find anything like that yet

3 minutes ago, Wyulliam said:

What is the Second Pig City? You mean, portals like the adventure mode? Couldn't find anything like that yet

Nope. There's a ruin in the jungle with pig sculpture entrance. When you explore inside of it you can find the other exit in a room.

When you get out from there you can reach another island of the world.

In this image I found the ruin in the southern jungle of the first island. And when I exit from the other exit, I reached the second island.

20181016222833_1.jpg

Archived