Why half of the skins?

The devs said that they didn't have time to fully create each skin, so they decided to release only half of them. They already had concepts for the rest of them too and (if I'm not mistaken) they'll get released next time these events return. 

I believe and hope that this won't be the case with the new Hallowed Nights skins. 

16 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

The devs said that they didn't have time to fully create each skin, so they decided to release only half of them. They already had concepts for the rest of them too and (if I'm not mistaken) they'll get released next time these events return. 

I believe and hope that this won't be the case with the new Hallowed Nights skins. 

Yep. also it would be totally poopy to make an event with 16 chest maximum and expect to have 40 different skins to make the sets for everyone

3 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Yep. also it would be totally poopy to make an event with 16 chest maximum and expect to have 40 different skins to make the sets for everyone

The skin systems weren't designed to drop every skin to everyone just for playing. If you happen to care and want to get all, there are already multiple methods for that.

2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

multiple methods costing money - well I am rambling again

The purpose of the cosmetics is mostly for dev's to get money, especially since they don't wanna have DLC split up the community. (A really great choice, btw.) If you play an event by using spools you should definitely be able to put together the skin for your main character. However, if you're a collector or completionist, there's always the option to spend money to get everything. 

Archived